Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone else ride in Ocean City MD?

So I had one of my friends out with me Sunday going under the rt 50 bridge. We are not aloud to use the main channel on a PWC so we have to go under the sides people fish off of. It sucks mid summer when boats are fishing inside the bridge and people are fishing off the top of the bridge. Well Sunday no one was out other then a few people on top. One of them casted onto my ski and it got caught on my shoulder. The person behind me looked over to see what just hit me and I grabbed it to throw it away from her face. As i threw it he yanked the pole to keep from losing it setting the hook to the bone on my finger and another into the skin. I would of drove back home but it was a 45 min ride and it was my right hand making it kind of hard to get the throttle down.
    I would like to write the DNR to see if they would mark off 1 of the 6 tunnels no fishing and give us poor pwc guys a break. Anyone have any suggestions on how to go about this?
    I'm sorry I know this is really not a PWC or 4-Tec thread but this is the only part of this board I read and a lot of you guys have some pretty good suggestions and have been riding 20x longer then i have.

This will most likely get moved...... I ride in OC all the time and I use the main channel for that reason and DNR has never said anything to me..... Only time I'll go under the bridge were they fish is if the channel has traffic..... Man that must have sucked, I've been caught once in my knee because I was fishing next to some little kid and when he yanked back man it was painful. Hope to see you out there this summer.

Do you guys live down that way? We have a little place in West OC, and I wanted to bring my ski down this summer, but dont want to ride out there myself. Maybe we could get a litle group ride together?

Skiboy, I'm closer to you and we head out there a few times a year. We stay in the pines which has a ride up dock in one of the channels. We do a lot of wave jumping, thinking about picking up a blaster so I can get some major air this year. Get your ski ready and come meet up with us on the bay first.

sounds good to me! Guess post up when your planning on heading down and ill see if I can!

+1
    Maybe one day ill drive the ski down to OC to ride. Its a hike from Baltimore plus the inconvenience of having a trailer sucks when parking in those dam hotel lots.

Quote Originally Posted by sfackett0 View Post
    Maybe one day ill drive the ski down to OC to ride. Its a hike from Baltimore plus the inconvenience of having a trailer sucks when parking in those dam hotel lots.
    Come on!!!! We are the same distance here in Montgomery County.... Plus we don't waste our time in crap hotels for the same price you can get a house for the weekend.

+1
    you have a a point, but i dont have a truck

Quote Originally Posted by sfackett0 View Post
    you have a a point, but i dont have a truck
    How do you transport or store your ski? We have a few trucks if needed.... Double trailer keeps one truck unoccupied....

+1
    My Mom has an Escape and my Dad has a K3500 crew cab 8' bed diesel which is the hardest thing in the world to use to pack a jetski up with. I really dont need to transport it I live a block from my dads and I keep it on the pier for the summer. only one ramp around me and its extortion to use it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information