Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PCB Closed Course Helmet Cam Footage

here are a few first person videos of the racing in pro stock and open from saturday May 14 in Panama City Beach. The stock class video cuts off prematurely cuz the memory card filled up but i still got the first couple of minutes. More videos to come when I get home and can edit/upload.

-Tyler

+1
    Damn!! You had him and then it happened!!
    LOL, I was eating a sandwich while watching the 1st clip & it was like I was watching a high action flick while eating popcorn at the theaters!! I was chewing hardcore not wanting to miss a thing.. LOL That was some good stuff tyler! Did you get side slapped with a wave on that last lap? Who was that little white ski that passed you up in the middle of the clip? He was kickin'! Also, who was in front of you before you got tossed?

definitely got sideswiped by a wave. And I believe the little white ski was Lagopolis (sp?). Not sure who it was in front of me but it was a blue FZR.

Banned User
    +1
    Very nice footage, and greatly appreciated. You rode an awesome race in some pretty rough conditions(major understatement).
    Questions; how big was your memory card?? Gonna get a bigger one for the next race

Love watching that stuff-it's like you're right there on the ski....I could feel every bump, and I'm sure now, you can feel every bruise(sore?). Gotta love the surf......wave comes out of right field and just smacked you right off. Looked like you almost had it, then the bottom dropped out.
    Thanks a lot for doing that........

Everthing louder than everything else! sHALlow's Avatar
    +1
    me and some nonGH buddies were out that day. 6-8 foot rollers, my buddy rick got sea sick on his p-x when he went about 5 miles offshore. too rough for me. awesome race!

cool Vid Tyler. You were kicking some backside bro!

+1
    My back is killing me, just watching. I think I will get in the hot tub now. It would be easy to run over some out there with all that white wash. Thanks for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by tdw View Post
    here are a few first person videos of the racing in pro stock and open from saturday May 14 in Panama City Beach. The stock class video cuts off prematurely cuz the memory card filled up but i still got the first couple of minutes. More videos to come when I get home and can edit/upload.

-Tyler

Pro Stock Runabout Moto 2

+1
    Were the people you were passing lap riders? Those fzr that were next to you hole shot pretty good. That guy that try to pass you almost took you out. Nice riding buy the way.

Quote Originally Posted by 20 feet Boy View Post
    Were the people you were passing lap riders? Those fzr that were next to you hole shot pretty good. That guy that try to pass you almost took you out. Nice riding buy the way.
    The ones at the very end were lap riders but the rxtx i was chasing the whole time and finally passed was the guy in third. Macc was behind me for the last few laps (you see him get right next to me in the chicane-esque portion of the course). Apparently they were giving me the blue/yellow flag but I was so focused on passing the guy in front of me I never noticed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information