If i knew,...I wouldn't ask sea-one's Avatar
    +1

Making up economical4 tec DIY fogger kits

After several PM's i went ahead and put together about 20 homemade fogger kits for the 4 tecs. All you need to get is some 5 minute epoxy mix and drill 3 holes in the manifold right at below the injectors.the fittings are brass for corrosion resistance and are barbed so there's no need for zip ties.the hose is 100psi and will not collapse or burst and is capped by a simple tight fitting rubber cap.there will also be a new razor in this kit to cut the hose to your desired length and as not to crimp the hose ends. Im doing this on a limb,and if it doesn't jive with the site rules,then i understand.
    I am offering them to the lower 48 states for $30 shipped
    *paypal only please
    *[email protected]

your kit can be much more simple, u only need one 4 way branch mine is plastic so corrosion is not a issue, then u just get 1.5 meter of hose mine is transparent so u can see the fogging oil traveling through it, and one bung for the hose for use when riding the ski.
    there is no need for epoxy, the intake manifold has three ports that are perfect size for the hose, they just need to be drilled as they are solid, one port is under ecu so just need to remove for drilling then reinstall, 3 hoses each approx 6 inch go to each port on manifold, hose pushes over tapered port its a very snug fit, then use a small zip tie on each for good measure, then 3 hoses go to 4 way branch, zip tie again. then longer section of hose approx half meter goes to 4 way branch with zip tie and other end is used to suck up fogging oil then use bung.

1.5 metre of hose
    4 way branch
    bung
    7 small cable ties

If i knew,...I wouldn't ask sea-one's Avatar
    +1
    Theres several ways to do this, this is what i came up with because with the heat the plastic "T's" break,these won't

****$22 shipped

what is a bung?

So you drill into the plastic intake manfold....? Without removing from the ski? Does plastic bits going inside pose a problem if so? I'd like to do a fogger kit, make things so much more simple

get a les cooke fogging system

+1
    i got a les cooke fogging system

Quote Originally Posted by tris View Post
    your kit can be much more simple, u only need one 4 way branch mine is plastic so corrosion is not a issue, then u just get 1.5 meter of hose mine is transparent so u can see the fogging oil traveling through it, and one bung for the hose for use when riding the ski.
    there is no need for epoxy, the intake manifold has three ports that are perfect size for the hose, they just need to be drilled as they are solid, one port is under ecu so just need to remove for drilling then reinstall, 3 hoses each approx 6 inch go to each port on manifold, hose pushes over tapered port its a very snug fit, then use a small zip tie on each for good measure, then 3 hoses go to 4 way branch, zip tie again. then longer section of hose approx half meter goes to 4 way branch with zip tie and other end is used to suck up fogging oil then use bung.

1.5 metre of hose
    4 way branch
    bung
    7 small cable ties
    what size diameter hose?

Thread Information