2006 RXP and 2005 RXT on 2 place trailer for sale

I am putting up my PWC's for sale..... Between work, aquisition of another investment property/rehab, purchasing a new home and getting my current home ready to rent out I will have absolutely zero time for these this summer. My wife may also be taking a deployment to Afghanistan early in 2012 so she possibly wont be here to ride hers next year either..... we will likely purchase a boat when she gets back. Now here are the specifics on the skis (hours are estimated but very close as they are still in storage in my brother-in-laws garage).

2006 RXP with 125 hours. 1494cc Supercharged 4-tec 215 HP. Black/Viper Red. This is a 2 seater PWC and its in great condition with nothing other than a few very minor cosmetic blems on the rub rails. This ski has a completely new/rebuilt (not mass production remanufacture) engine with only 4 hours on it. It was built with all new Sea-Doo factory parts and the only thing we did extra is a performance valve job on the head. This was a no expense spared endeavor and even with good resorces it still had a $3000 price tag. Engine was built by a member on this board. The supercharger has less than 40 hours but has all new metal washers and clutch/slip springs. This ski also has a new carbon seal and wear ring in the pump...... its basically a new ski at this point. This ski has hit just shy of 71mph on GPS HIN: YDV37658C606

2005 RXT with approximately 115 hours. 1494cc Supercharged 4-tec 215HP. Black Hull with Apple metallic green and chrome. This is a 3 seater PWC and is also in great shape, this has a couple of scuffs on it that I will be buffing out but im pretty anal so most would consider it to still be in very good condition cosmetically. This ski has lived an easy life with my wife riding it, she hardly ever goes WOT unless the water is absolute glass. Engine runs flawless, checked compression and slip on the charger which was upgraded to metal washers when I purchased it. This ski has run just shy of 67mph on GPS. HIN: YDV24328B505

Both skis are serviced by a long time friend who is a Sea-Doo technician at a local dealership, they have had synthetic oil changed every season as well as winterization, they are garage kept at my bro-in-laws and have spent only a handful of days parked outside for overnight trips out of town (Ozarks, Lake Michigan, Lake Geneva etc...). Both skis got new Interstate cycletron batteries at the start of last season, batteries are removed for winter and left on a battery tender. I have both regular and learner keys for both skis and had the keys cross programmed so they all work on either ski.

Trailer is a 2005 Nationwide 2 place trailer, 2 years ago I just about completely rewired it and replaced all of the lights with LED's which are all water tight. Tires were replaced 2 years ago and I have only ridden local in that time so they have low miles on them and are in great shape. I have a spare tire/wheel as well as extra fender and hub/bearing assembly.

This is a ready to go setup, I have owned both skis since summer of 2006 when I purchased them with 12 hours on them from a guy who had bought them and a month later lost his job. Both skis recieved metal washers as soon as I bought them. They were covered under B.E.S.T warranty until 4/2010

ASKING: $12,500 and Im open to realistic offers. Retail for this set up new out the door was right around $25K. Im located in Bartlett, IL. A few pictures are attached. Please call me at 630-235-1869 or email me at [email protected] and I would be happy to answer any questions you have. I can take some more detailed photos for anyone interested when I get them from storage hopefully this weekend if the weather cooperates. Im not on the forum a whole lot as Im crazy busy with work so email or phone is the best way for a fast response...... Thanks for looking!

****Scott/Snowman...... I will be hopefully picking these up from my bro-in-laws this weekend (weather permitting) to summerize, install batteries, clean up etc..... At that time I will take photos of the HIN's. I posted the HIN # for both skis above. If for any reason you have an issue with this let me know and I will remove this until I can get over and get the pics..... thanks bro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0233.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	239276   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0935.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	110.5 KB 
ID:	239275   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0934.JPG 
Views:	139 
Size:	266.0 KB 
ID:	239272   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0933.JPG 
Views:	170 
Size:	390.1 KB 
ID:	239273   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1355.JPG 
Views:	207 
Size:	303.1 KB 
ID:	239274  
    Last edited by MVR 155; 05-23-2011 at 06:27 AM.

+1
    Your good brother...Hate to see ya selling them though..Good luck with your projects....hope all is well..see ya soon..maybe...lol

Thanks Scott, yeah Im definately going to miss them this summer as this is the one thing I absolutely love to do..... Im on the water every chance I get. Bruce told me I can jump on one of his skis whenever I want so Im sure I will likely make it out a time or two pretty late this season as Im honestly going to be tied up clean through August/early September with everything I have going on. Hopefully I can run into you and the misses later in the season.

Well unfortunately the weather looks as though it will not cooperate for bringing these home to clean/summerize this weekend. I did swing by my brother-in-laws last night and snapped pics of the HIN's though
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0487.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	239601   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0495.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	239602  

Bump...

Looks as though I have these sold, have a verbal agreement with a guy from out of state (Michigan) and Im just waiting on the titles to come in from the bank... when they show up he is coming out to get them. I will post when they are "officially" sold.

+1
    Thanks Mike.....Congrats on the sale,sorry to see them go...

Thread Information