+1

2009 GTX Is fault codes P1611, P1622, P0562, P1615, P1620 need help.

I'm looking them up at the moment on my phone but I'm not sure if the new IS skis have different codes then the older skis. Anyways, any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Most of them are the same, you can look them up at the bottom of our website. www.candoopro.com

I would check all of the plugs on the Throttle body (TPS, etc..), I have seen a few that have come loose, and charge the battery it will go nuts with low voltage.

+1
    Nice! Thank you!

Will the can doo work to reset these codes or to service these newer skis?

Thanks

Yes/No, let me explain. If a fault is "Active" it can not be cleared with anything. It has to be fixed and it will then change to "Occurred", then it can be cleared. "Active" means the problem is happening right now.

It will also reset the service hours and supercharger hours.

I know this is an old thread but any help would be appreciated.I have a 2013 Seadoo Rxp X doing just about 78hrs. All of a sudden everytime I start the ski the engine light comes on,but the only thing is the fault codes are always different. P0106,P1622 are the common ones that seem to repeat themselves. I currently use it to do 'The Jetlev' which is the water propelled jetpack. Could this be the reason for these malfunctions? Im used to Yammies so Seadoos are a new field I'm venturing. A response will be really appreciated....

I know this is an old thread but any help would be appreciated.I have a 2013 Seadoo Rxp X doing just about 78hrs. All of a sudden everytime I start the ski the engine light comes on,but the only thing is the fault codes are always different. P0106,P1622 are the common ones that seem to repeat themselves. I currently use it to do 'The Jetlev' which is the water propelled jetpack. Could this be the reason for these malfunctions? Im used to Yammies so Seadoos are a new field I'm venturing. A response will be really appreciated....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Waterholic View Post

I see them problems on mine when the TB is playing up, which is normally brought on by a leaky intercooler.

Quote Originally Posted by RXP-Andy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Waterholic View Post

I see them problems on mine when the TB is playing up, which is normally brought on by a leaky intercooler.

Any suggestions as to solving the situation? How did you resolve it?

+1
    Mine was expensive to resolve, as it needed a new TB and new Intercooler as mine was out of warrenty. I went for a uprated intercooler (Riva Gen3) but there are a number of aftermarket ones.

Id recommend taking the hose of to the TB and running with the hose attached to see if passes water and also pressure test the intercooler.

TB? What is the TB? Throttle body socket? TPS? I have p1622 on my rxp x 260 2013

Thread Information