Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1

Thumbs up Two chicks making out and bulletproof vests

weird combo uh? go out wit friends have some dirnks, stop at this local place with a DJ and bar and whatever... totally empty... don't mind me singling out ethnic groups... so there's nuttin but a bunch of big black guys and spanish guys there... all cousins, owners, friends runnin the joiutn... and some spanish chicl flauntin her stuff dancing like ... off to the side blonde and brunette could not get enough of each other! i mean god i never seen two chicks get all in each other like this. guys takin videos and pics slappin their asses and here we are the only college white guys in the place watchin (after we got IDed, pat down, cavity search by these thugs... then these girls take a break and go outside for a cigarette, come back in and these black guys take the metal cage store-front fence and ul it down... pad locked. side door pad locked. back door pad locked now we a little nervous, these guys are out of control we're thinkin we're about to witness rape or we're gonna die when we see them tearing their shirts off to get comfortable and under that they have bulletproof vests and guns so it's me and 4 friends, and about 7 guys that own/run/friends with the place and these 3 girls.

next thing you know, two lesbians get in a fight, the brunette storms off to some bar stool and sits by herself, now the spanish dancer chick starts gettin all over the blonde. even more hardcore than the brunette tearin each others clothes off, down to bra and panties titties hangin out makin out friggen god we're in heaven right! .... spanish chick starts goin down on blonde workin her panties down and ... the blodne did NOT like that... pushes the spanish chick against a brick wall and calls her a f'n slutty (insert nad name for hispanic person here)... spanish chick takes the blonde and body slams her to the floor... THUD... back, head and all smack the ground HARD.. huge bitch fight and all the thugs break it up...

we're like chit bro we gota get the hell outta here! so we got one of the owners to open up the sidedoor for us quick and we boltd out of there... except we had no idea where we were.. side door opened up into the hallway of some apartment building

good night tho.... drinks with friends, chicks doin what we love watchin them do , guns and biulletproof vests, oh and pizza on the walk home at 4am... and i'm alive to talk about ti all

bed time, school tomorrow

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    +1
    Steve, yeah man happens all the time around here. One of those trendy new bar scenes.

+1
    crazy chit!!!

Banned User
    My kind of Fun!!

+1
    That kind of thing happens up here in Canada all of the time.

I wish......

+1
    Wheres the photos and the video?

Sounds like a great place.

(Yelling in Steve's ear) "Steve, wake up!!!, wake up buddy!! you are dreaming!!! wake up!!......................

+1
    I love those kind of Nites!!... The ones that wierd you out...Almost too good to be true...And too Wierd too make sence...Funny when you get older you look back at those nites like they happened yesterday...And you always say the same thing to yourself..."Did that really happen?"...
    I have a few of those moments locked in my mind for life....
    And I aint lettin go of them...

+1

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information