Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dealers?

Dealers?

Are there any dealers/shops out there that only cater to jet ski`s period, I mean no atv`s, no motorcycles, no BS...is there?...PR...

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    there's plenty of SHOPS/mechanics that are strictly PWC related..... but to find a shop that is also a DEALER that's strictly PWC is very unlikely... the motorcylces are the big part of the business, it would be difficult to retail only watercraft.

The guy i work part time for has a pretty neat operation actually... Formula One....has 5 different locations fairly close to each other for powersports selling PWC, sport boats, bikes, scooters, ATVs, etc... One of those 5 locations is waterfront and NOTHING goes on there except for watercraft repairs and unit and parts sales. No bike stuff, no ATV stuff, just watercraft... so the other "stores" can make sales and everything, and then the watercraft "Store" does the prep work and unit delivery. All repairs, warranty work, water testing are performed at this location on the water while all the other shops keep to their motorcycle and ATV machanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    there's plenty of SHOPS/mechanics that are strictly PWC related..... but to find a shop that is also a DEALER that's strictly PWC is very unlikely... the motorcylces are the big part of the business, it would be difficult to retail only watercraft.

The guy i work part time for has a pretty neat operation actually... Formula One....has 5 different locations fairly close to each other for powersports selling PWC, sport boats, bikes, scooters, ATVs, etc... One of those 5 locations is waterfront and NOTHING goes on there except for watercraft repairs and unit and parts sales. No bike stuff, no ATV stuff, just watercraft... so the other "stores" can make sales and everything, and then the watercraft "Store" does the prep work and unit delivery. All repairs, warranty work, water testing are performed at this location on the water while all the other shops keep to their motorcycle and ATV machanics.
    I`m speechless! My hats off to you ...

How about warmer climate places? Would you think that they would be most likely PWC only? maybe?...PR...

Yep..Sherman Power sports has a lake site @ highport marina,lake texoma.sales & service.

Talking

I agree with Shibby. I think it would be hard for a shop to survive on PWC sales alone.

+1
    Jet Thrust Performance here in Atl only carries SD and Yami PWC...No bikes, no quads...No nothing...Doesnt even carry SD boats, just PWC

Survives pretty well, been in business for almost 10 years now

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    ch marine in livingston TX the only ones i trust -sell the seadoo boats and sell other boats all seadoo pwcs and can-am and there right on the lake so the only thin no water realated is the can-am - so i would say thats pretty good

Palerider, I feel bad about your ski, you seem to have bad luck with it, just get it over with and get a gpr.

PWC Only Dealers

We tried it but in our first year after opening in Dec., we ran into a really slow period around the start of school. That lasted about 6 weeks amd during that time I agreed to service some ATVs to keep shop going. My current assessmemt is that we'll need to service ATVs in the winter months to help cover expenses but from mid-March to Sept is all PWCs...buying, selling, servicing and possibly rentals.

+1
    Specialty Watercraft in Tequesta FL. handles only PWC....Sea-doo and Yamaha, and have the lowest OTD prices in Central FL.

Richard

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information