Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: t instead of y?

  1. #1

    t instead of y?

    All I could find is a t poly barb fitting to tap into a existing pisser. My question is would this work for the jetworks mod? I would put the straight through going from the exhaust then ads the T portion coming from the exit on the exhaust from the jetworks. Would this work

  2. #2
    Just relax and enjoy the ride. XLT Chad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    If I remember right, the one incoming leg splicing into the run is smaller on the jetworks mod. If you used the same size hose as you have for the Tee, it should work.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts