Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Angry ( Fuel system problems inside) $20.00 PAYPAL to who ever fixes my problem!!! no joke

I cant deal with bs and weekends wasted anymore, while its fresh this is what going on:

**Updated**
    04 rxp, Rotax [email protected], 48 injector’s bosch, walbro fuel pump, stock fuel rail, LC1, ET wheel [email protected] 8400rpm, openloop, aeromotive rrfpr and BEGI on the return line.

Scenario 1

Rrfpr: 35psi idle
    Begi: 50psi
    The ski will not reach above 5k rpm very sluggish lc1 a/f all over the place.

Scenario 2

Rrfpr: 50psi idle
    Begi: 90psi
    The ski runs a lot better a/f seems good, hesitation when getting on the throttle at any rpm. Will only reach 7400rpm @10psi... It should be /was at 8400rpm @12.6psi

Scenario 3

Only rrfpr @ 63psi
    It runs the best this way, no hesitation 12/Afr at 7400rpm max at 10psi... It should be /was at 8400rpm 12.6psi

I have no idea what to do guys !!!

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Several things come to mind here... but having a better idea of your complete set-up would greatly help in diagnosing your problem! Details.... details... details... ski type, engine, mods, charger, prop type- pitch, injector Mfg... etc.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyRXP View Post
    Several things come to mind here... but having a better idea of your complete set-up would help greatly in diagnosing your problem! Details.... details... details... ski type, engine, mods, charger, prop type- pitch, injector Mfg... etc.
    +1 whatever you got charger wise at 8400 RPM's (unless its a BIG race charger) prob. wont make enough boost to need the begi though! really the begi is a much better help when your trying to dial in AFR with BIG injectors. you could prob. just do with your aeromotive on the 1:1 rise

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyRXP View Post
    Several things come to mind here... but having a better idea of your complete set-up would greatly help in diagnosing your problem! Details.... details... details... ski type, engine, mods, charger, prop type- pitch, injector Mfg... etc.

I have updated the my post, not sure about the prop it is not stock but is tuned for 8400rpm

Quote Originally Posted by Mike H View Post
    +1 whatever you got charger wise at 8400 RPM's (unless its a BIG race charger) prob. wont make enough boost to need the begi though! really the begi is a much better help when your trying to dial in AFR with BIG injectors. you could prob. just do with your aeromotive on the 1:1 rise

I hooked it up with just the areomotive 1:1 (Scenario 3) still cant get the rpm's up, afr was 12 at WOT however WOT is 7400rpm @ 10psi instead of 8400rpm @12.6

Banned User
    +1
    start off by ditching the begi. like i said works GREAT when you have big injectors. more hassle then its worth IMO on a setup like yours. dial in your afr's from there and figure out what you REALLY have going on with your prop! go ahead and get that 20 on its way to [email protected] hahaha

gotta figure out why its not spinning the RPM before you can dial in the AFR's or youll be chasin your tail all over the place. sure 12 is a little rich but it should still get past 7400

63 base plus 10psi boost is 73psi up top which seems like maybe you could back it off some on the base psi.... tried that?

Banned User
    +1
    and the 20$ thing was a joke just so ya know! we'll get ya going good!

+1
    With your current set-up... has the ski run properly before @ 8400 rpm?

I agree we need to get that rpm up before we do anything, with only the 1:1 i found it to work best at 63psi base. however to get the 63psi i started off at 30psi base and gradually increased pressure. Anything more then 63psi it seems to increase acceleration but lower wot rpm! I tried testing it all the way to about 98psi base but buy then the rrfpr was basically maxed.

+1
    Running a BEGI really has nothing to do with having to large of injectors, as you don't have a whole lot of room at WOT to tune with it. The dual reg set-up is mainly to give you the ability to adjust three things, instead of just one. Idle, on-set & WOT. I agree though... with his mods he probably doesn't need it.... but you can damn near dial in any set-up perfectly with a dual reg.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information