+1

ECP Memorial Weekend Ride / Island Day Kickoff Sunday 5-29-11

Sunday May 29, 2011
    As we have done for the past 4 years, www.Eastcoastpwc.net will organize a Memorial Day ride the Sunday before Memorial Day.
    Anyone who has gone to previous ECP Memorial Day rides knows what a great time it is. We have averaged 15+ skis every year, with new people joining each year. It is a great time to meet up with fellow members you may already know, in addition to meet and greet with others you don't. I have made several friendships over the years with people I have met here, and shared some great times together as a group. In the past we have done it at F-Cove and Barnegat Bay. This year we would like to do it in the Manasquan River and meet at Treasure island. With the right amount of interest, we could perhaps work with Lightning Jacks Marina for special group pricing on ramp fees, and perhaps space to do a BBQ on their premises. If not, there are ways to BBQ on the island itself, or several waterfront patio restaurants to stop at with the ski.
    The island is a great place to meet, hang out and set up, plus there is the Manasquan River which offers ample space for drag racing when the tide is high, and the Atlantic Ocean via the Manasquan Inlet for anyone looking to go for a long ride.
    We hope to have as good a turnout or better than previous years and it would be great to see more new faces.
    If you plan on coming, please respond to the post so we can try and get a head count. The more the merrier

+1
    Lightning Jack's Marina & Services
    505 Ridge Road, Brick, NJ 08724-1096
    (732) 458-2016 ‎

40 07.481' -74 06.018'

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...06899&t=h&z=17

I'm prettyy sure I saw your group out there that weekend. How do I get involved? I am a regular at the Manasquan and have a season pass at Lightning Jack's. Always looking for more to do with my Waverunner.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by EMS Ninja View Post
    I'm prettyy sure I saw your group out there that weekend. How do I get involved? I am a regular at the Manasquan and have a season pass at Lightning Jack's. Always looking for more to do with my Waverunner.
    www.eastcoastpwc.net

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by EMS Ninja View Post
    hey what's going on?
    What kind of ski did you have? I saw a few guys that weren't riding with us that I waved to. We are always launching out of Lightning Jacks so anytime you see one of us say hi and come join us.
    You should check out eastcoastpwc.net - it's where are the tri-state guys are and there are a ton of us in the Brick area

Thread Information