Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    aquaaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Western Australia

    What flush hose connector is this???


    My '95 Waverunner III came with this hose and fitting attached, the hose has Yamaha stamped on it, but I have no idea what type of fitting is on the end of it, was this a Yamaha specific fitting that needs a Yamaha part to mate to?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3892.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	240105



  2. #2
    cubex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Atlanta Ga
    yes thats the factory connection for flushing the engine , i have the same one on my ski and there is a piece that the hose screws onto and is inserted into or over that one.

  3. #3
    aquaaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Western Australia
    Ok, had better see how much the Yamaha stealer, sorry I mean dealer, wants for the bit of plastic to mate with it, probabley cheaper to just replace the whole lot with an aftermarket flush kit.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. what size sea doo is this?
    By pokechop2006 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 08:33 AM
  2. what type of carb is this
    By jeff12pv in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 11:03 PM
  3. what in the world is this?
    By walkerRXP in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 08:44 AM
  4. GTX vs. RXT: what are the differences? Is this a good deal?
    By GTI-SE4426 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 10:39 PM
  5. What kind of steering is this?
    By krispaintballz in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 08:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts