Riding past the 10hr maintenance?

I'm at 7+ hours on my brand new ski (08 RXP) but it's probably close to turning 8hrs any minute now. With the memorial day three day weekend coming I'm sure I'll be hitting 10hrs+ easily. The shop will probably be closed for the holiday (D'uh) but I'll call tomorrow and ask anyway. When 10 hours comes along, do I have to pull the ski out of the water right away or is there a little tolerance? If so, in other words, can I make it through this weekend or how many hours max *if* you can *safely* go past 10 hours. I check the oil before and after every ride and it looks mint just like it got poured fresh out of the bottle. This thing is so much fun I'd hate to be stuck not riding Monday. If I can't safely go over 10hrs and the shop is open Saturday, is it ok to do the 10 hour maintenance before 10hrs rolls along? Basically take it in at only 8 hours on the clock? Will the notification still go off at 10hrs if I take it in early?

+1
    Dont worry about it. No notification will go off. Ride all weekend and take it in next week, or do it your self. I dont think I did the first oil change on my TX till about 15 hrs.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    Dont worry about it. No notification will go off. Ride all weekend and take it in next week, or do it your self. I dont think I did the first oil change on my TX till about 15 hrs.
    +1

Cool. So it's just an oil change they do then? If so, I'll probably just order the kit and do it myself. I checked and tightened all visible hose clamps before I ever even put it in the water but I'll recheck them. Anything else the shop would be doing during the 10hr maintenance? I thought that they put new spark plugs in or not necessary?

Thread Information