Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

long beep sound every 15 minutes

Hi to all. I own a 2007 RXT and my problem is more or less what the title describes. There is a 3sec beep sound every 15 minutes. No other indicators. At first i though it was the water temperature sensor, but i shut it off through the BUD. Also there are no false messages on the program. Do you have any idea what might be wrong?

+1
    Might be a stupid question but what was your fuel at? I know it caught me off gaurd first time I heard it beep loud like that the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by rmk82nd View Post
    Might be a stupid question but what was your fuel at? I know it caught me off gaurd first time I heard it beep loud like that the first time.
    There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers....! And by the way my fuel tank was full...Any ideas?

Any ideas..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sigma rxt View Post
    There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers....! And by the way my fuel tank was full...Any ideas?
    I believe the saying goes something like.... There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people...

+1
    Is it throwing any fault codes?

Quote Originally Posted by MSRXP View Post
    Is it throwing any fault codes?
    No, there are no fault codes. However, sometimes the DESS key makes a long beep right after installation, sometimes not. And, in fact, i haven't checked if there is any connection between the key and the beep every 15 minutes. Could this be the problem? The ski is running great other than the beeps!

Quote Originally Posted by MSRXP View Post
    I believe the saying goes something like.... There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people...
    You are probably correct. This is the saying we are using here in Greece and i just translated it to English.

+1
    Is is beeping when it running? or just when it's sitting there off with the DESS key attached? If its not running it just the beep to tell you the DEss Key is attached.As a reminder so you don't run the battery down.
    Also verify the battery is charging, with it running there should be over 13.5 V at the battery.

Quote Originally Posted by SplishSplash View Post
    Is is beeping when it running? or just when it's sitting there off with the DESS key attached? If its not running it just the beep to tell you the DEss Key is attached.As a reminder so you don't run the battery down.
    Also verify the battery is charging, with it running there should be over 13.5 V at the battery.
    No, it does it when it is running, as for the battery, i will check it out.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information