Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Anyone with H1 Race Charger Impeller and Housing experience?

    Sorry if this has been asked, but I have a 2009 FZS stage 3 with 1000cc inj/3 Bar MAP and was wondering if adding the H1 impeller/housing is going to give me any gains. Anyone out there with some experience with this thing?


  2. #2
    abracadabra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wellington, FL United States of America
    Posts
    2,046
    +1
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by LamaYamaha View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked, but I have a 2009 FZS stage 3 with 1000cc inj/3 Bar MAP and was wondering if adding the H1 impeller/housing is going to give me any gains. Anyone out there with some experience with this thing?


    Elias EGGONZ. 90 flat on GPS at 9,150 RPMS Riva stage III configured, Julio...

  3. #3
    RichieFZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    2,093
    +1
    4
    Yes, good wheel. its a pitty I smashed mine on a stock shaft.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00189-20110331-1955.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	240526

  4. #4
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieFZR View Post
    Yes, good wheel. its a pitty I smashed mine on a stock shaft.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00189-20110331-1955.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	240526
    what kinda numbers were you getting out of the H1 ?

  5. #5
    RichieFZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    2,093
    +1
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterholics View Post
    what kinda numbers were you getting out of the H1 ?
    it didnt last long in my s/c housing to get the motor run inn to get number. its got great mid to high range boost.

  6. #6
    Just what exactly caused it to get smashed? were you usinh the H1 housing as well as the impeller or using the stock housing with the H1 wheel?

  7. #7
    RichieFZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    2,093
    +1
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by LamaYamaha View Post
    Just what exactly caused it to get smashed? were you usinh the H1 housing as well as the impeller or using the stock housing with the H1 wheel?
    no, the H1 comes with another housing do to the tall blade size.

    I testing the triple bearing setup and the nut broke off , off the stock shaft.

  8. #8
    WATER WOODY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Minden, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    10,664
    +1
    11
    In my GPR/SHO conversion ski, im running the H1 wheel along with the ViPEC, type 14 IC, Riva SC shaft, 1000cc inj, 3 bar, HKS bov...etc..... and from my experience, the wheel is a MONSTER!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS X charger impeller and front housing.
    By RXPwilly13 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 01:38 PM
  2. FS X charger impeller and front housing.
    By gfa250 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 03:50 PM
  3. RIVA FX-SHO/FZ H1 Race Charger Impeller and Housing
    By dettol in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 10:26 PM
  4. Riva Racing X-Charger Pro Series Impeller and Housing
    By rxpxseadog in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 09:03 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 11:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •