Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    11

    frozen innercooler

    I have a inner cooler that is leaking water it is an older Riva part # RS1750-PC,I would like to find one,if you have one I would be interested.


  2. #2
    Sturm215's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakeland florida
    Posts
    1,893
    +1
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by jack14r View Post
    I have a inner cooler that is leaking water it is an older Riva part # RS1750-PC,I would like to find one,if you have one I would be interested.
    Upgrade to fizzle intercooler!

  3. #3
    mrbtd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lindenhurst, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    4,309
    +1
    2
    Well cant go wrong with the fizzle but you can use what you have and this....Just need to get some 3 to 2.5" or 3 to 2.75 (measure yours) reducers for the I/C side since its opening is 3". You will have to bend your bracket a little also. The fittings on the intercooler are 1/2 NPT so you may need 1/2 NPT X 3/4" barbed fittings. You can get them at Siliconeintakes.com when you buy the silicone reducers.


    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Water...Q5fAccessories

  4. #4
    rxpdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trinity, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,997
    +1
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbtd View Post
    Well cant go wrong with the fizzle but you can use what you have and this....Just need to get some 3 to 2.5" or 3 to 2.75 (measure yours) reducers for the I/C side since its opening is 3". You will have to bend your bracket a little also. The fittings on the intercooler are 1/2 NPT so you may need 1/2 NPT X 3/4" barbed fittings. You can get them at Siliconeintakes.com when you buy the silicone reducers.


    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Water...Q5fAccessories
    and whats up with the garrett ic he is going to make

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    11
    I was hoping that someone replaced one of the old ones with a new one and wanted to sell the old one.

  6. #6
    Moderator Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Chicagoland
    Posts
    14,688
    +1
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by jack14r View Post
    I was hoping that someone replaced one of the old ones with a new one and wanted to sell the old one.
    The old Gen ones are no longer made as they were prone to clogging up..Your best bet for cost and performance would be to go with a Fizzle Intercooler kit:

    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=983

    It has been a proven setup for some time now and comes with everything needed to install including pipes,bracket and couplers.....

  7. #7
    Got Boost? psycho rxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Posts
    5,445
    +1
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by jack14r View Post
    I was hoping that someone replaced one of the old ones with a new one and wanted to sell the old one.
    If they did, it would most likely be because the old ones were leaking, and needed to be replaced.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. xs innercooler
    By seadoolover in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:34 PM
  2. Gtx Innercooler
    By carl sagan in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 10:15 PM
  3. Frozen Manifold 4-Tech (Non Supercharger)
    By holdnon72 in forum Sea Doo Sport Boats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 07:51 PM
  4. Clogging innercooler questions
    By bobscott in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 08:26 PM
  5. 2001 virage engine frozen
    By jeeprunnr in forum Polaris How To & FAQs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 04:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •