Check Engine O.T.A.S. lights ON..... 2011 RXTX As. Anyone?

Well, I know it's probably the Off Throttle Assistance thats malfunctioning. Anyone have a similiar issue?

I had same issue. Had to change out the sensor, It`s located on the steering stem. I tried to wipe the magnet and the sensor but it did not help. Easy to change out the sensor. If your ski is under warranty it`s covered. You can find more info here on this thread http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...0-O.T.A.S-code

Thanks bro.... Good info. I will contact dealer so my ski will hopefully be ready for the weekend.

+1
    A few of us had the same issue on the 2010's. I never did but I took the column off just to inspect it. Mostly loose clip issues. Guess they didn't get enough complaints to fix the problem. Easy to fix though...

Yeah that was the lights and codes I got when my sensor went.

Believe it or not but the dealer said the other nearby dealership did not prep the ski correctly. Supposedly they did not tighten down the battery cables and consequently it fried the ECU. Seems kind of weird because the ski was running fine.... the check engine and OTAS lights just came on. If it fried the computer how did the ski even run??? Wouldn't it have just shut down. See if someone can explain this one?
    The dealer said they got the ECU and labor covered under warrantee. I would hope so w only 3 hrs on the ski....................

+1
    u sure they replaced the computer? my buddies Rxt as or what ever had that light come on and sometimes the ibr light all the dealer had to do was update the computer cause they for got to when it came in new only took 30 mins.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by coachfarnen View Post
    Believe it or not but the dealer said the other nearby dealership did not prep the ski correctly. Supposedly they did not tighten down the battery cables and consequently it fried the ECU. Seems kind of weird because the ski was running fine.... the check engine and OTAS lights just came on. If it fried the computer how did the ski even run??? Wouldn't it have just shut down. See if someone can explain this one?
    The dealer said they got the ECU and labor covered under warrantee. I would hope so w only 3 hrs on the ski....................
    Yea can't see how the ECU fried...how long they plan on having your ski?

Correction... It fried the ECM not ECU. I guess there are 2 computers in these skis. The ECM controls the electronics while the ECU monitors the engine etc.??? Now does this make sense to anyone????????

Thread Information