Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Anyone have any insight to the NEW 2012 RXP?

Guys I was just hoping someone out there would have some sort of insight to what is comming for 2012. I am gonna be down and out because of shoulder surgery that I had last week and as stated I am gonna get a new 2012 when I recover and am hoping it is the newer RXP with 4 cylinders. Anyone have any info.

Just sitting here doingnothing, but wishing I could ride and it suxs I can't ride so please help me dream of what I can exspect to have soon.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Guys I was just hoping someone out there would have some sort of insight to what is comming for 2012. I am gonna be down and out because of shoulder surgery that I had last week and as stated I am gonna get a new 2012 when I recover and am hoping it is the newer RXP with 4 cylinders. Anyone have any info.

Just sitting here doingnothing, but wishing I could ride and it suxs I can't ride so please help me dream of what I can exspect to have soon.
    You could come over for the TX version of MudBug. Someone could pull you behind the ski on a tube and a floating beer cooler. Technically, you are not "riding" per-say.... Just a thought... This way, you are good with both the wife and the doctor....

+1
    WHAT, I need to see info on the Texas mudbug. I may show up and just BS. when some buds.

+1

just a little teaser lol!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturm215 View Post

just a little teaser lol!!
    Oh boy there must be no doubt there is something new on the horizon as that ski looked smaller than a new 260 T-X, so I can only hope i will ha ve the first texas new version ski...

Jerry make sure you mark this as I want all them test parts since your a Yamaha guy now and forgot how to buy a Seadoo.

+1
    Oh boy there must be no doubt there is something new on the horizon as that ski looked smaller than a new 260 T-X, so I can only hope i will ha ve the first texas new version ski...

Jerry make sure you mark this as I want all them test parts since your a Yamaha guy now and forgot how to buy a Seadoo.

LoL maybe they will make different editions like chevrolet, like Florida Edition and texas edition. (of course fl edition will be faster)

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturm215 View Post
    LoL maybe they will make different editions like chevrolet, like Florida Edition and texas edition. (of course fl edition will be faster)
    Come on now you know everything is bigger in Texas. They will send the bigger motors to texas. LMAO.

Are we gonna see a new motor? A new version of a RXP? All unanswered questions.....

Mr.Racing>>>>> come on now tease me.

+1
    Come on now you know everything is bigger in Texas. They will send the bigger motors to texas. LMAO.

Are we gonna see a new motor? A new version of a RXP? All unanswered questions.....

Mr.Racing>>>>> come on now tease me.
    Yes we all know the girls are bigger!!

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Theirs only two things in Texass.... steers, and something else

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information