Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2002 Genesis for sale

If anyone is interested in purchasing a 2002 GENESIS with under 30 HOURS with a trailer let me know. I have no idea what to even sell it for, I was offered $500 and laughed at the guy, its in near showroom condition. We got it and then a family member got hurt so we havent used it very much, if anyone wants to see pictures just ask. Thanks I have no idea how to list for sale since I dont have enough posts.
    Tony

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Yes, we do have rules restricting For Sale section to contributors with a minimum post count.

Where are you located?

Running condition?

Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    Yes, we do have rules restricting For Sale section to contributors with a minimum post count.

Where are you located?

Running condition?
    I live in OCALA FLORIDA, I did have someone send me a PM that wants it but the cost to ship it to him is between $500 & $600 so he can only offer me so much which I truely understand otherwise he is OVER PAYING. Here is the craigslist ad I have posted for it if you would like to see it. http://ocala.craigslist.org/boa/2414209677.html Let me know what I would have to do to post it or if I need to remove the craigslist ad link. Tony

Does look like a clean ski. A little high on the dreamometer though.

Well the person that needs it shipped was willing to spend between paying me and shipping it was at $2700.00 so I thought $2500 would be fair but I will see what happens. I dont need to sell it but its in my ENCLOSED TRAILER taking up space, heck I might even take it to the lake one of these days if I get a few minutes since I am only 5 minutes from Lake Weir here in Florida. Its just not on my list of things to do but who knows if I knew someone else that wanted to go riding with I would keep it. Thanks for the heads up though

The problem is... Polaris stopped making skis in 2004... and most people don't want them, so it's hard to get any real money for them. BUT... because of that... if you want to get some real cash... part it out. That engine will get you +$1500 on ebay. and the fuel injection parts will bring a bunch of $$$ too.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyskid View Post
    I live in OCALA FLORIDA

... Here is the craigslist ad I have posted for it if you would like to see it.
    Waverunner Let me know what I would have to do to post it or if I need to remove the craigslist ad link. Tony
    Wish you were closer to me

Is the ski pole a genuine Polaris thing, or aftermarket?

Note: Waverunner is a Yamaha trademark.
    (Jetski is Kawasaki)

Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    Wish you were closer to me

Is the ski pole a genuine Polaris thing, or aftermarket?

Note: Waverunner is a Yamaha trademark.
    (Jetski is Kawasaki)
    Everything is installed from Polaris even the SKI POLE, I hate to part it out because the thing has less than 30 house on it and is such a clean machine and it would be a crime to take it apart. If I cant sell it I guess I would just keep it and take it for a ride now and then. But I have a buddy that transports bikes and cars and he is willing to ship it just about anyplace I need it done for a good price. I think I found a way to get it shipped to the guy in MD for a good price so I will see if he still wants it.

+1
    Very nice boat. I got my Genesis a year and a half ago with 27 hours on it for $1500. Just an FYI.

thats a good deal but I sold it today for $2400 and the guy is coming to get it this week, whoooo hooooo Thanks everyone for the answers to my questions.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information