Is this a good idea?

Hey guys as a couple of you may know by my previous Posts I bought an 06 Rxp and it still had the ceramic washers and I'm now close to the 80 hours, it still has the ceramic washers which I know need to be changed asap. Now the guy that sold me the ski had purchased a rebuild kit and gave it to me. It's obvious I gotta rebuild but I want to upgrade to an x-charger. So I'm thinking about selling the rebuild kit (which is still sealed in it's box) and maybe selling my supercharger as well and use this money towards an the xcharger and the 42 lbs injectors. Is this a good idea? Also how much can I sell my stock supercharger and supercharger rebuild kit for? Thanks in advance guys!

+1
    Sell it and go with the x charger. Return the rebuild kit and get your 300 back. Sell the oem charger for 200ish. Then buy an x charger and 42's. Great setup and proven. Get a 14/19R and you should be ok. You can get more speed out of the 15/20 now that I think of it.

+1
    have you ridden the ski yet to verify how it runs? Slapping a X scer and other stuff on a ski you have no idea how it runs will just lead you in crazy directions. Run first to get base line. Do it in smooth nice water and be easy on the supercharger, as yes a failurecan happen, but I suggest a base line run Jus my 02.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    have you ridden the ski yet to verify how it runs? Slapping a X scer and other stuff on a ski you have no idea how it runs will just lead you in crazy directions. Run first to get base line. Do it in smooth nice water and be easy on the supercharger, as yes a failurecan happen, but I suggest a base line run Jus my 02.
    +1 I figured that you had ridden it already.... OOPS

Hi guys oops I had no idea this thread had gotten moved here.... Either way yes I've ridden it plenty with the stock set up on flat water, I've managed 69 mph around 8050 8100 rpm:.

Thread Information