Question 1995 gtx carb adjusting

hello i was wonderin how pto-mag low and high works on the 1995gtx carberator can i make mine jet ski faster by adjusting them high will it go faster im looking to get 2 to 5 milles faster or what can i do

Just slightly back off the high speed screw off the seat on both carbs and put iridum plugs in.

so how would i adjust the carb high and low how many turns of lows and high i need to do to turn to make it good thanks

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    by adjusting the screws your not doing anything but making it run like crap. you will, however, be 2-5 mph slower buy doing this if it will even run at all. you want to go faster you have to pay to play. no real free bee's

Try it I have a 95 GTX not some new stuff with computers. The older moters like a richer mix I know from experiance not hear say. I don't own things that are "Dealer only" servicable as the industrey is railroading everybody into. Sure you can't go mach 5 like the new $20k+ PWC's, but that 3/4 to full throttle will show an improvement. The older Seadoo's are jetted rich, but they get snuffed out with the "0" high speed setting and that's where the high speed setting is at. Crack it open and give it the fuel it's craving.

thanks for help

Quote Originally Posted by bslattree View Post
    Just slightly back off the high speed screw off the seat on both carbs and put iridum plugs in.
    what is the gap on the spark plugs on 1995 gtx

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bslattree View Post
    Try it I have a 95 GTX not some new stuff with computers. The older moters like a richer mix I know from experiance not hear say. I don't own things that are "Dealer only" servicable as the industrey is railroading everybody into. Sure you can't go mach 5 like the new $20k+ PWC's, but that 3/4 to full throttle will show an improvement. The older Seadoo's are jetted rich, but they get snuffed out with the "0" high speed setting and that's where the high speed setting is at. Crack it open and give it the fuel it's craving.

Thread Information