Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    My new fzr filter setup

    Only couples dollars. not much to make a free flow filter system...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0032.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	240815   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0033.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	240816   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0037.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	240817   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0031.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	111.0 KB 
ID:	240818   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0035.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	240819   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0036.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	240820  

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0034.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	240821  


  2. #2
    Hydrotherapy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Rock
    Posts
    3,347
    +1
    17
    Welcome abracadrabron !

    looking good

  3. #3
    YoYamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    21,592
    +1
    4,798
    Welcome to the forum;
    several of us have similar setups, shown on my cheap air thread:
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...the-FZ-s/page4

  4. #4
    STALKER FZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Smyrna, Delaware, United States
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Welcome to the forum;
    several of us have similar setups, shown on my cheap air thread:
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...the-FZ-s/page4
    YoYamma...Are you still running that same home-made intake? Hows it working out for you?....and where did you get the parts?...Thanks!

  5. #5
    YoYamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    21,592
    +1
    4,798
    Quote Originally Posted by STALKER FZR View Post
    YoYamma...Are you still running that same home-made intake? Hows it working out for you?....and where did you get the parts?...Thanks!
    Yes sir and it's working great; the part numbers are listed on that thread, just follow the link and it's on there somewhere.

  6. #6
    STALKER FZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Smyrna, Delaware, United States
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Yes sir and it's working great; the part numbers are listed on that thread, just follow the link and it's on there somewhere.
    Excellent! I saw the part number for the filter and the elbow 90. Where did you get the black boot? I apologize if the info is in the thread. Thanks.

    Mike

  7. #7
    YoYamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    21,592
    +1
    4,798
    Quote Originally Posted by STALKER FZR View Post
    Excellent! I saw the part number for the filter and the elbow 90. Where did you get the black boot? I apologize if the info is in the thread. Thanks.

    Mike
    Black boot...
    I believe what you are describing is the OEM part, the intake hose which is already on your stock setup.

  8. #8
    STALKER FZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Smyrna, Delaware, United States
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Black boot...
    I believe what you are describing is the OEM part, the intake hose which is already on your stock setup.
    Oh ok. I figured but I've only had the ski for a week and haven't had a chance to dig into the engine compartment yet lol.

  9. #9
    STALKER FZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Smyrna, Delaware, United States
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Black boot...
    I believe what you are describing is the OEM part, the intake hose which is already on your stock setup.
    ...

  10. #10
    Just go auto zone .. They have all filters and houses , plastic pipes for the filter setup

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS WTT my SHO/FZR 160mm setup for 155mm
    By BPnta in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 09:44 AM
  2. How to break in my new fzr?
    By Cohiba262 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 03:25 PM
  3. I picked up my new FZR today
    By 2fast4u in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 07:49 PM
  4. My new X handlebar setup.
    By boostaholic in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 11:47 AM
  5. WTF, I installed my new extended pump setup on my sl750
    By gvnitup in forum Polaris How To & FAQs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 05:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •