Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

When did your kids stop believing in Santa Clause?

Or when did you stop believing?

I just overheard my 7 year old talking about Christmas with his friend. He asked her if she thought Santa brought all the toys or if it was really their mom's and dad's. I guess the magic is over for him

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Or when did you stop believing?

I just overheard my 7 year old talking about Christmas with his friend. He asked her if she thought Santa brought all the toys or if it was really their mom's and dad's. I guess the magic is over for him
    nah, you still have to play it out. eventually they will figure it out for themselves, but Santa is always present ...PR...

Mine are in their 20`s, so I can`t exactly remember when ...

+1
    My son was in elementry school when some of his friends told him about it and he came home and asked me. I think he was 9 and in 4th grade. I told him well son what do you think. We are all asleep when he comes, so how could it be me. I ofcoarse played it out for a couple of more years and he seamed to be going on with it until middle school. That was when he just laughed and said... Dad I love you and I know about you and santa....
    He still loves christmas as if he never found out.

As long as Santa don't take away that 64mph 96xp you got I'm sure he'll still be lovin' it.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    god... i think i was in 6th/7th grade!!!

i lived in a bubble.. you know private catholic schools with the nuns and brothers all the way from nursery school up to 12th grade.. even now i'm in a private jesuit institute for college.

but point being... elementary school with my friends, it was the same school from pre-K - 8th grade... same school, same friends for 10 years... so we were all on the same wavelength, a bit isolated from the bad bad public school kids

it was our 6th grade teacher that blew it for most of us in religion class... made a comment about how many of your younger brothers and sisters still believe in santa? ... about 50% of the class looked side to side at each other and started laughing

i wish oneday when i have kids i can keep egging them on for as long as possible, it was fun while it lasted for me, but it's still fun but on a totally different kind of level

+1
    I think mine where between 8 and 10. I hope anyway.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JOE96XP View Post
    As long as Santa don't take away that 64mph 96xp you got I'm sure he'll still be lovin' it.

That ski got rod twice this year and then I went thru the carbs and pump for a routine check up and she got put in the garage in the back.

It is a same she just doesn't get used as much as she should... Absolutly beautifull Ski. I have lots of hours in her.

http://geocities.com/austinsseadoos2000/

BACK TO SANTA!!!

+1
    What do you mean? Is there no Santa?

Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    That ski got rod twice this year and then I went thru the carbs and pump for a routine check up and she got put in the garage in the back.

It is a same she just doesn't get used as much as she should... Absolutly beautifull Ski. I have lots of hours in her.

http://geocities.com/austinsseadoos2000/

BACK TO SANTA!!!
    I just have to say, that 96 is sweeet!, the motor looks great!...Man I hope SANTA brings me a new motor ...PR...

+1
    My oldest was 12 when she figured out.

My middle one (7) and my littlest (2) are still enjoying it....as well as the Tooth Fairy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information