2006 Sea Doo RXP - Water Depth Display

Late April I bought a 2006 Sea Doo RXP from a local dealer. Included in my purchase price was a full 6 month in-house warranty. One of the things I've noticed has not worked from day one was the Water Depth Display. Is that a standard feature for this ski? From reading the operator's guide it appears so, but I'm not sure. It isn't a big deal, but after the season is up I'd like them to fix it under warranty if it is standard.

Lindenhurst, Illinois, United States
    It isn't standard but can be added. If your display shows it then it could if been activated accidently.

Wow i was just getting ready to post about my 2006 rxp depth display is that under the rpm guage ? It came on and started blinking i didnt know what it was has never came on before.

I appreciate the input mrbdt. I'll assume my didn't have it. It would have been nice, but I wouldn't have forked out money for it anyways.

Vinny, yes it is right below the tachometer. I'm trying to remember, mine shows two dashes - - but I can't remember if they are solid or blinking. I won't be out on the water again for at least a week.

Thread Information