Anyone want to trade a Factory Pipe Triple System for my Speedwerx Triple System?

After buying a used Speedwerx Triple System off a user, I realized that I need to do too much to my XLT to retro fit it. It will fit all 1200R. If I had a Factory Pipe system it would bolt up easier for me. Somebody help a brother out!!!

If you have a GPR1200R it is an easy bolt up mod for 55+ HP! With my XLT I have to cut and fabricate to get it to fit. Someone out there with a Factory Pipe System in thier garage collecting dust, please trade me!!! Thanks! I will also pay for shipping for you!!!

The Speedwerx are nicer than the Factory Triple Pipe. The Speedwerx pipes have been pressure tested by my local machine shop. I really would like to put the Speedwerx on instead of the Factory Triple Pipe, but the factory triple will be easier to install on my xlt. On a GPR they are the same to install. Someone out there help me out!

+1
    Dude-keep your speedwerx. I have 2 sets and used one set in my xl1200 limited, they make more power than the fpp triples and arent that hard to put in the 3 seat hull-actually were easier than putting in the gpr hull. Take some time to sort them out and you will be very happy with them.

But with the PTO Exhaust I have to cut through the wall between the engine compartment and the pump housing/battery area. Even then when measuring with a tape, they are too wide for the hull. Shed you light on your xl1200. Thanks!!!

Thread Information