Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

exhaust question?

ok i have the h20 stage 1 kit and was thinking of going with there exhaust i like there work and the stage one kit did wonders cant belive how much it helped and was just wanting to know if anyone it running exhaust and how much it helps?

I have their race exhaust on my R-12X and it makes boost come on a little quicker, in turn giving a little more bottom end. But what I noticed most with using the exhaust was the top end performance is noticeable. Not a night and day difference but definitely noticeable. My favorite thing about it is the awesome sound it gave me, it sounds like a street bike with straight pipes out of the water and a formula boat in the water. I get lots of looks and compliments about its sound quality. Also fitment was perfect.

yea they make really good product the best! i order mine cant wait to get it got 2 races the 4th weeken i just got there standard pipe for now cant wait to get it on

Philadelphia PA
    I was looking at getting one myself, Just looking at the stock unit it appears to be sleeved and a hose going to the waterbox. Does the new pipe just combine exhaust with water, thus eliminating the hose and waterbox? Just trying to understand what is going on in there before i order parts!

im not sure got one on order i will post let know when i get it on

The exhaust is water jackedted and gets the water thru it from the exhaust manifold. The hose that goes to the muffler on the Peking setup gets eliminated . I used a straight barbed fitting to get rid of the tee that is there from the factory. I can take some detailed pictures if you need me to.

Guys i have this one for sale if anybody wants it $150 AUD + freight to USA.

Freight approx $120.00 AUD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_0450.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	243873   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_0452.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	243874   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	exhaust1.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	243875   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_0451.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	243876  

did you build that 02?

the exhaust makes a big diff if you have some mods,i have the macs boost stage 2 kit and just bought the exhaust from H20 extreme,when i put the exhaust on i had to repitch my impeller to keep it off the rev limiter. makes the engine breath alot better. and yes it eliminates all your stock exhaust, the only thing is you have to leave the water box in the ski. you connot remove it unless you take off the turbo.and it sounds great also!

i am haven prop done to cant wait to get it on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information