+1

2011 RXT iS first ride

Just went for my first ride and noticed that the moving deck rubber trim piece is rubbing on the left side, pretty much along the whole left side. There is plenty of clearance on the right side. Has anyone with a GTX iS or a RXT iS or aS noticed this. I probably would not have noticed it so soon except that I heard a scraping sound while riding at a low speed with the deck down, and up near the front (by the label) the rubber was rubbing pretty hard. I have six hours on it now. I contacted my dealer and they asked me to send pictures so they could send them to SeaDoo. After my next time out, next week, I will be taking it in for the ten hour check. Aside from the apparently mis-aligned moving deck the RXT 260 iS ran beautifully. Massive difference between touring and sport modes.

+1
    Just wait till ya get it over 10 hrs

I have the same issue. I have 54 hours now on my 09 rxt is. The 1 time i ride it, it has always been there. I took it to the dealership, they said there is no fix for this thing. I said wtf. I paid so much for this thing and no fix. They said it takes 6 hours to realign the hull and that still might not fix. The only fix they say is to drive it until the black plastic rubber piece wears off. That is bs. Mine is still rubbing sometimes at 54 hours. I contacted bombardier and file a complaint, but they don't do anything. Bad service from ppl at brp.

+1
    I will be taking mine in for the 10 hour service next week or the week after. I will let you know what my dealer says. It looks like it would be very difficult to realign the moving deck. I can see where the black rubber piece might eventually crack but I don't think it would ever wear down.

Thread Information