Thread: Yield Sign

+1

Yield Sign

This is a yield sign!
    For some of you out there that dont understand what this sign means when entering a highway it doesnt mean that me ( a truck driver ) has to stop, slow down, or even move over for your inconsiderate non turn signal useing DUMASS
    Show me some respect and I will return the favor if not your on your own!
    And for the entrance ramps that dont display this sign ( because the state is to cheap to put them up ) the same law applies here!
    You can fend for yourself at this point by hitting me ( which will be your fault ), eatting the guardrail ( which will be your fault ), running the shoulder like the DUMASS that you are, stop and hope nobody plows into your DUMASS or be alittle considerate to others and look ( not at the last moment of above situations )
    as you are coming down the ramp to consider the situation before you arrive!
    This is not that hard people just driving 101!
    This comes from over twelve years of truck driving experience seeing this on a daily basis.
    Just thought I would share this with my GH family to try to help keep some of you out of these dangerous situations because always remember it will be your FAULT not mine! Been there done that!
    Ride and drive safe!

Kerry ( AKA Oklagp1200r )

Quote Originally Posted by oklagp1200r View Post

This is a yield sign!
    For some of you out there that dont understand what this sign means when entering a highway it doesnt mean that me ( a truck driver ) has to stop, slow down, or even move over for your inconsiderate non turn signal useing DUMASS
    Show me some respect and I will return the favor if not your on your own!
    And for the entrance ramps that dont display this sign ( because the state is to cheap to put them up ) the same law applies here!
    You can fend for yourself at this point by hitting me ( which will be your fault ), eatting the guardrail ( which will be your fault ), running the shoulder like the DUMASS that you are, stop and hope nobody plows into your DUMASS or be alittle considerate to others and look ( not at the last moment of above situations )
    as you are coming down the ramp to consider the situation before you arrive!
    This is not that hard people just driving 101!
    This comes from over twelve years of truck driving experience seeing this on a daily basis.
    Just thought I would share this with my GH family to try to help keep some of you out of these dangerous situations because always remember it will be your FAULT not mine! Been there done that!
    Ride and drive safe!

Kerry ( AKA Oklagp1200r )

I agree!!!!!, even though I don't drive a truck......now (this is going to turn into a "war" hehe) Why is it that some truck drivers feel the need to move over for that one stupid car that can't get onto the freeway correctly?

I can't stand when I'm cruising along at 80 in the middle of the night and all of the sudden a truck which is a couple hundred feet ahead feels the need to move into my lane, causing me to break and slow to 60, so that this stupid mother ****er can get onto the freeway?

If someone other then a large ass truck is getting onto the freeway they should have the balls to do it correctly without the assistance of another driver moving over......either that or do me the pleasure of driving off a cliff.

And to the lady out there who comes to a complete stop at the end of the on ramp waiting for "a hole" I'm going to kill you if I ever see you!!!!

+1
    The other truck drivers are scared of getting hit or reported to there companys about not moving over! Which cost me one job!
    Hell I even hold my lane when a big truck comes on the highway without displaying a turn signal! Man the stories I can tell you from these encounters HEHE!
    Wasnt trying to start a war here just tired of all the BS going on these days on our highways costing people there lives!
    Yea ask that DUMASS johnney law prick that thought he was going to cut me off in that construction zone when it narrowed down to one lane and he bit the dust
    So nobodys perfect not even me ( GOD knows )

Kerry

Thread Information