R&D powershot adj fuel tuner

Not sure if you seen this new to me.

Sea-Doo RXP Powershot Adjustable Fuel Tuner - Now Available

R&D Performance Products, U.S.A. announces the release of the new R&D Powershot fuel injection tunning module and fuel controller. The R&D Powershot fuel injection tuner will deliver increased horsepower, acceleration, and stronger mid-range performance by delivering a higher performing air to fuel ratio (A.F.R.) to the engine. Many of today’s high performance fuel injected four stroke muscle craft have a lean A.F.R. R&D Performance has tested, documented, and analyzed the O.E.M. fuel maps on every current fuel injected four stroke watercraft, and pre-programmed and coded the new R&D Powershot fuel injection control module to safely alter the O.E.M. fuel map to a higher performing and safer A.F.R. (richer). More horsepower, greater acceleration and stronger mid-range are the result when the proper A.F.R. is achieved and is tuned for optimum performance.

The R&D Powershot is fully adjustable on the fly (with the engine running, observed and tuned while riding), and will accommodate a wide range of adjustability to properly performance tune the A.F.R. for any combination of aftermarket parts. The R&D Powershot will add horsepower, reliability, and adjustability to any electronic fuel injected two or four stroke watercraft engine.

R&D has a Powershot unit for virtually every watercraft application! Available for all two and four stroke fuel injected SeaDoo, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Honda watercraft. The R&D Powershot is a must have part on supercharged SeaDoos using new vortech performance high boost compressor wheels, and Kawasaki 15Fs with offshore kits

+1

Cool

Nice lil gizmo but,,,lean makes power! It also makes heat. I`d rather live on the edge with forged slugs.

+1
    Interesting. It seems to be rather generic.

+1
    Im an R&D dealer so i just shot them an email to get more info on this. The only way to add more fuel is to go with bigger injectors of which they don't mention. If they are trying to add more fuel with the stock injectors they will quickly max out the duty cycle. Also, im going to find out if it has an integrated 02 sensor.

+1
    JUNK, Ive raced closed course from 93 to 99 and been around the block and I can tell ya that anything R&D makes is JUNK, they do not use any of their parts on any of their race ski's. Name 1 thing that R&D ever made worth a crap????
    SJ dry pipes are junk or for that matter any of their exhaust systems suck
    4tec air intake is crap
    GPR rideplate had to be modifed to work better, you mean they couldnt figure that out
    Im not trying to be a jerk, just trying to help people that dont know any better, when I first started modifiy ski's I bought a bunch of R&D parts and they were worse than stock, now that I think about it, what are they still doing in business??? call them up sometime and find out how nice of people they are to deal with......

JD1- You and Jerry should be are consumer reports guys on aftermarket parts! What works and what doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by JD 1 View Post
    JUNK, Ive raced closed course from 93 to 99 and been around the block and I can tell ya that anything R&D makes is JUNK, they do not use any of their parts on any of their race ski's. Name 1 thing that R&D ever made worth a crap????
    SJ dry pipes are junk or for that matter any of their exhaust systems suck
    4tec air intake is crap
    GPR rideplate had to be modifed to work better, you mean they couldnt figure that out
    Im not trying to be a jerk, just trying to help people that dont know any better, when I first started modifiy ski's I bought a bunch of R&D parts and they were worse than stock, now that I think about it, what are they still doing in business??? call them up sometime and find out how nice of people they are to deal with......

don't sugar coat it dan. tell us what you really feel

+1

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rotax racing View Post
    don't sugar coat it dan. tell us what you really feel
    Sounds like he lost his sponsorship/ride.

Thread Information