Thread: Another 300X 1st day review
06-14-2011, 12:08 AM #1
Another 300X 1st day review
I only have 3 hours on it so no top speed runs until the 5 hour mark as per the manual. Yeah you guys are right, its a totally different ski than the 250X.
The like list....
1. Turns much easier and quicker
2. Feels much lighter
3. Instant throttle response
4. Sounds awesome
5. A dash you can actually read
6. The trim system works great
7. Reverse is easier to use and seems to work better
8. The cruise control actually works quite well
9. Much more durable paint than my 250X
10. The Wife loves it
1. Cannot change dash info while riding
2. Same loose steering stem as before
3. Speedo is accurate at times, then reads 10 mph slower than GPS
4. Same silicone mess all around the intake grate and pump...like it was applied by a blind dude with torrets syndrome
Looking forward to wide open runs after break-in, will post GPS results. Waiting for the Riva bypass as its back ordered, and thanks Greenhulk for the 10% discount on that.
06-14-2011, 05:22 AM #2
06-14-2011, 05:19 PM #3
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Miami, FL
i was gunning my ski in like the first 3 hours, and i have beaten other 300x's with two driversi won 3 races lol
06-20-2011, 12:51 AM #4
So now with 6 hours on it I ran the chit out of it. With the speedo shimmed up it ran 75.5 mph at 8000 rpm, 3/4 tank of fuel, 80 degree air temp and 76 water temp. That's down river with a 2 mph current so its real speed is around 73.
This hull seems a little "looser" than my 07 250X, the bow wanders slightly back and forth but it turns soooo much better! Looking forward to a different intake grate that will help with the "parachute" effect when letting off the throttle.
06-20-2011, 01:53 AM #5
06-20-2011, 10:56 AM #6
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Green Hulk in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)Replies: 78Last Post: 09-28-2013, 08:46 PM
By cmexeqtu2 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)Replies: 9Last Post: 06-30-2011, 04:14 PM
By Olomana in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)Replies: 12Last Post: 03-29-2011, 10:33 PM
By prasino thereo in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2011, 06:16 AM
By rxpx2008 in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 05-20-2010, 12:43 PM