Thread: ARMY RXP

ARMY RXP

Army Bro! Whaaaasssssuuuupppp??? How ya been man!, how`s thing going? Happy Holidays to you and family, and stay safe bro! Tell your troops we`re thinking about them! Salute!!!...PR...

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Army Bro! Whaaaasssssuuuupppp??? How ya been man!, how`s thing going? Happy Holidays to you and family, and stay safe bro! Tell your troops we`re thinking about them! Salute!!!...PR...
    ^^^

Hope you're doing well, get home for the holidays.

PR, Pete,

Whats up guys??? Me hanging out and playing the waiting game. Can't really tear stuff down just yet and pack up but boy are we ready. Things are going well for us, lost one of our brothers a couple of weeks ago. Back to the grid though stop long enough to remember them and then march on. Getting colder now mornings suck in shorts have to wear a jacket but still take the time out to watch the river by the camp.

Can't wait to get home need some real beer was doing good there for a while, sober for 8 months then it was R&R and I fell off the wagon but back on now and it has been almost 3 months so doing good.

Sent the wife a bunch of links to the store so will see when I get to buy stuff and play like a mad man. Maybe afte she helps she will ge the bug for her ski..... once she rides on flat water all the time she will get the bug too right now she likes her RXT cause it is a little rough where we are. But who know the military should be moving me some where next year I hope. Hoping some where in the south east, that would be nice, close to about everyone.

Well Merry Christmas all everyone enjoy the Holidays we will do the best we can got some trees (12" type, pre lite) so take care and hope to see you all next year.

Gary

+1
    It does get a little cold in the desert in the A.M. doesn't it! Spent 3 years in S.A. when the world wasn't mad at us and the arabs liked us or better put- needed us. Keep your head down and godspeed- masa lama ARMYRXP.

Army Bro!, You take care of yourself and the troops Buddy, We wish you well... Merry Christamas to you and your family and the troops too!!!...
    Godspeed...PR...

Thread Information