Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Does anyone know where to find a xp 951 motor for me.is there a salvage yard near PA?

a buddy of mine blew up his motor rod went through the block.
    its a 1998 xp limited with the 951 motor.

does anyone know where i can puirchase a rebuilt one?
    or a salvage yard near PA or a salvage yard that has a good name for them self that i can contact to see about getting a rebuilt 951 motor>

Thank you,,,,

any help would be great,,,,

+1
    i think i just saw one on ebay

+1
    I can help.
    How bad is your engine? cases are gone? I can and do repair cases and save you money what about the cylinders any damage? broken aluminum?
    The crank can be rebuilt the balancer can also be rebuilt it the rod broke and went throw the cases it could have hit the balancer if not it can be rebuilt, the cylinders can be bored or even sleeved if needed, the head can most of the time be saved. So with that being said if all that is broken or badly damaged is the cases and the other well be covered in a standard rebuild I can find your cases and save you a ton of money over buying a core engine for big bucks.

Im going out of town mid day Thursday to Monday morning send me your info we can talk on the phone and email me some pics I will get you a good price on your engine.

PM Me

Thanks Doug

it sold

Does anyone know where I can get a 951 Sliver for my 98 XP limited?? Call me 931 307 9839

how you going to come on my thread and jump in and ask for the same product? i dont mine you asking the same question but please wait your turn.

+1
    If the case isn't that bad it can be welded. This is a photo of a case that was welded. The guy that welded it was a race car engine builder. I didn't get photos of the after shots. Sorry. The reed got taco too. We just cleaned up the intake and match it and the ski is still run to this day. I think it pulls a little harder too. Sorry again I was too late on posting this was trying to find photos.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Seadoo GSX L - Upper Case - 1.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	242520Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Seadoo GSX L - Upper Case.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	242519
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Seadoo GSX L - Upper Case - 3.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	242521   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Seadoo GSX L - Upper Case - 2.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	242522  

Quote Originally Posted by lost boyz View Post
    how you going to come on my thread and jump in and ask for the same product? i dont mine you asking the same question but please wait your turn.

Hahahaha. For real! Tell em!

our case is even worse then that we had to get back to land so he ran it on 1 cylinder ran like [email protected] but got him back safe.the connect rod broke so bad it took big crunks out of the top case.im just looking to see which way is cheap for him buy a rebuilt that someone has laying around for sale or rebuild his with new parts.he want to keep his motor to build over next winter we are trying to find a motor now so he can drop and ride.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by lost boyz View Post
    our case is even worse then that we had to get back to land so he ran it on 1 cylinder ran like [email protected] but got him back safe.the connect rod broke so bad it took big crunks out of the top case.im just looking to see which way is cheap for him buy a rebuilt that someone has laying around for sale or rebuild his with new parts.he want to keep his motor to build over next winter we are trying to find a motor now so he can drop and ride.
    When I was younger riding single cylinder motors. You can run them until they break and the damages isn't that bad. Now ruining two cylinder motors Sometimes If one side takes shit it take out the hole motor. Be cause the good side keep run and the bad side is riping the shit out of every thing. So if I hear the motor messing up at all I shut it down. For sure there is less damage. That to bad you had to run it .Most likely it wouldn't of taken out the case. The skirt on the piston broke on mine and got stuck in the crank. So that is why mine happen. I think new cases are a $1000 if you can even get them any more. I will keep my eyes peeled for you but not much passes threw hear. good luck.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information