WTB: Fizzle intercooler, 4" intake of some sort, Solas 15/20r or skat equivlent

Title says it all... looking for these upgrades at a decent price, I have stock parts if you need them.

Just looking to progress with my upgrades after I got a nice change with my S3 supercharger and rotax 42# injectors, now I need a less restrictive intake system and and intercooler, which will yeild me with RPMs above the limiter, so I need to dub them back down while achieving higher speed with an impeller... then onto some more mods!

Anyway let me know what you got!
    Jared

4" air intake kit aquired Now on the lookout for intercooler and solas or equivalent scat trak prop for my setup. Looks as though I may also be needing an oil catch can system if I don't tap into the 4" plastic coupler for the crankcase vent, and I'm told I will need a rising rate fuel pressure regulator (RRFPR) to use the intercooler and perhaps a blockoff kit for the stock intercooler or... ? Suggestions?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jcc011185 View Post
    4" air intake kit aquired Now on the lookout for intercooler and solas or equivalent scat trak prop for my setup. Looks as though I may also be needing an oil catch can system if I don't tap into the 4" plastic coupler for the crankcase vent, and I'm told I will need a rising rate fuel pressure regulator (RRFPR) to use the intercooler and perhaps a blockoff kit for the stock intercooler or... ? Suggestions?
    Make your own catch can and regulator. I don't think you'll find a better deal on a Solas brand new than you will buying from the store here. And while your changing the impeller it'd be best to change the wear ring too. Only 40 bucks or so for oem replacement.

Temporarily what can I do with the breather line since I won't have a tap to put it like the OEM intake?

I'll see where I'm at here RPM wise, I feel it'll be close to 8300 so I'll be past the soft limiter.

Jared

+1
    8300 high u want to be at 8100

I know that's why I'll need a steeper pitched impeller like the solas.

I need a 4 inch fizzle too

+1
    The blockoff kit for the stock intercooler comes in the Fizzle Intercooler Kit. There's also a Fizzle Catch Can available for venting your breather line.

+1
    You do not need a RRFPR to run the S3 charger and Fizzle IC. It's been proven safe time and time again.

Well that's good news... what about the riva gen1 IC? There's one of those for sale now I can't seem to find a good deal on the fizzle one at the moment.
    Jared

Thread Information