Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is anyone running a 2011 RXT- X 260 with these parts?

Is anyone running a 2011 RXT-X 260 with the speed control module, solas 15/22 and the R&D intake grate? Any comments on performance gains from bone stock?

Thanks
    A

P.S. Already running 70 mph with 10hrs and full tank if fuel...

I have the 2010 ski with 90 hours on it and the stage 1 kit with exhaust pipe. I normally run 71 mph on the dash with a full tank and my big ass (255lbs). i have gottn to 74 on speedo with 1/4 tank of fuel. I just got my intake grate yesterday and will probably test out the ski on monday. ill let you know how it does.

What did yours run before the add ons? I see you are from the U.S., heard the machines from the states are only doing around 67 stock. Hope your test runs turn out ok!
    Cheers

+1
    Just check out a couple of the topics...

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...-and-Comments!

Fastest 2010 RXTX 260 This one is NICE!!! ===>http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...ore-Speed.....

Us Version

Yes i have the US version, Before hand my dash would say 68-69 tops so i think with the margin of error these things have, 67 is realistic. Does anyone put RTV along the seams on the grates to smooth out the transitions? Cant wait for Monday!!!

A friend and I just got our 10 hour service done on RXT-X 260 aS skis. I got 67.5 on GPS. They are suppose to be regulated at 67. I just put the speed control override in but haven't tested it yet. We are doing a 200 mile run tomorrow so will get some numbers. I haven't told him I put the SCOM in . I'm not going to do a lot of mods but really need a bit more juice after riding the PX. I will probably go with the 15-22r. I would do a grate also but have seen to many conflicting results to decide right now. I am curious, why can't we just repitch the stock impeller?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by haleyscomet View Post
    A friend and I just got our 10 hour service done on RXT-X 260 aS skis. I got 67.5 on GPS. They are suppose to be regulated at 67. I just put the speed control override in but haven't tested it yet. We are doing a 200 mile run tomorrow so will get some numbers. I haven't told him I put the SCOM in . I'm not going to do a lot of mods but really need a bit more juice after riding the PX. I will probably go with the 15-22r. I would do a grate also but have seen to many conflicting results to decide right now. I am curious, why can't we just repitch the stock impeller?
    BS, you WILL do more mods because you are on Hulk site!

Stock grate is actually quite good on the X 260, Worx is worth about 1 mph more.

Yes you can re-pitch stock impeller BUT, the experts will tell you to go with Solas 15/22r re-pitched due to root angle of the blades. Some have tried that route but end up 2-3 mph slower than the rest of us - personal choice......

SpeedFreeks magic on the Solas 15/22r to a 12.5/21 with his set back mod is worth every penny.

I guarantee you will NOT be satisfied with a stock re-pitch........ go ugly early.......it works!!!

+1
    John......any more testing done today? BTW, got my impeller today. Thanks!

+1
    Trying to locate 1 of these skis right now, and a decent price. Waiting on it are the prop, grate, valvetrain upgrade, 2rude, and a custom ecu flash......Now where am I going to find a rxtx 260 down here in the stix?

Hahaha. You are probably right jp. I guess I need to do a bit of research, not up on the 12.5/21, what is the setback mod? I have no problem buying from speedfreeks, he sounds solid. I really wish we had more resources up here. Dealers are a PIA, they are good (sometimes) for oil changes and warranty stuff but you better check his work before you ride. I would do a grate also... just haven't seen much for pros and cons.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information