Lk St Clair to Lexington. Saturday June 18

Anybody out this weekend?? Weather permitting, we are planning a ride to Lexington (MI) from Lk St Clair. I will leave from 10 & Jefferson (Jefferson Beach Marina) with a jet ski chic and another will be leaving from the Clinton River (N of Metro Beach) with another jet ski chic (4 skis). We plan to be on the water at 8 to get some smooth water up the river to make some time. Gas up at the Black River at the Blue Water Bridge then another 20 miles to Lexington for lunch. Nice little town with a friendly marina to tie our skis. Then head back, maybe play around on Huron a bit and be back around 3-4. We've done this ride several times. Sometimes It's smooth and fast and other times it's a workout but always fun.

+1
    Ill be out this Saturday but ill be playing around in Muskamoot testing out the machines for this year. If you guys want to meet up after and ride that be great too.

Did you go out? We had a blast. Left around 9:30, water was smooth all the way. Huron was smooth, we flew. 154 miles. Nice ride.

+1
    Yea I went out rode around muskamoot to Bouvier Bridge machines ran amazing for first time out, had the superchargers rebuilt before storage so it was nice to get out and ride I was gonna go out and ride but noone could go with me so my two skis are sitting in the driveway.

+1
    A guy had two 2011 RXT-X's out there raced him and smoked him, and tried convincing me that they were faster and had 15HP more lol I dont know how 260HP and 255HP is 15 more but its ok I gave him a head start too.

Hey Craig. Sry I havent been on here in awhile. I wouldnt have had time to ride this weekend anyway but we need to go ride soon! I need to check out that new ride of yours haha.

Hahaha rock. P-X will always smoke a 3 seater, unless you're in the chop, but then you will still eventually beat him. The new skis (except the P-X) are GPS limeted to 67 MPH. My GF is riding my P-X and nobody can touch her, lol. Chase, you around this summer???? Time to ride!!

I have been up at school most of summer. I will be home a few weekends but it will be a last minute ride decsion. And can you go on sea doos fb fan site and write something under my post. I was in the top 5 for the sea doo contest. Thanks man!

Thread Information