Thread: paypal suck

+1

paypal suck

i think its complete bull crap that someone payed me and now i cant withdraw all the money becuase a monthly limit. i have been using my account for over 6 years and have never had a dispute with any transaction or any problems and i still have a 500 dollar limit.

Banned User
    +1
    Hello, my name is Peggy, how may I help you?? LOL
    500 dollar limit for what??where?? Why are you posting?
    I've used Paypal for $5000+ transactions, never had a problem-been with them for 10 years.

Edit; ok I see you changed a bit of your statement. So, someone paid you, they put more than $500 in your account, and Paypal will not let you transfer more than $500/mo into your bank account??
    Never heard of that before.

+1
    The Ebay/Paypal conglomerate sucks in general. Did you hear they changed the sellers fee structure to include the shipping costs. That's right they charge you a fee on the shipping costs you collect too. This is to get seller's to charge the buyers as little as possible for shipping but I think it's completely unfair to sellers. Thank goodness for CraigsList. It's free and that's where I post anything I have for sale. Forget Ebay. Craig Newmark is a modern Robin Hood times ten. He deserves the man of the decade award.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaGuy View Post
    The Ebay/Paypal conglomerate sucks in general. Did you hear they changed the sellers fee structure to include the shipping costs. That's right they charge you a fee on the shipping costs you collect too. This is to get seller's to charge the buyers as little as possible for shipping but I think it's completely unfair to sellers. Thank goodness for CraigsList. It's free and that's where I post anything I have for sale. Forget Ebay. Craig Newmark is a modern Robin Hood times ten. He deserves the man of the decade award.
    yes i sold one of my jet skis. they wont let me with draw all the money at once even though i have a verified account with them for 6 + years.

dont get me started with ebay. yah well the other ski sold but the buyer didnt pay me. Now i have to go through this process where i had to wait 4 days for them to contact me then i have to file a dispute resolution which takes 8 days then i have to wait 2 days for the refund. the thing about it is that if i don't file a dispute resolution i have to pay the listing fee.now there freaking out becuase i relisted it before waiting for the dispute to close. 12 days for the dispute and then another 5 day auction would mean id have to wait 17 days if not more to get sell my item and get paid that's ridicules.

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Remember a lot of this is in place due to government regulations and credit card agreements. Also a lot of the hoops that have to be jumped through are to deter scammers. Just like the rules we have here for the classifieds, they are for a select few not the majority. The $500 limit goes back to when people figured out how to send themselves money with their credit cards and circumvent the daily limit and the higher interest rates associated with cash advances. Just request a check.

Thread Information