Reward for Stolen Jet Skis

$500 Reward
    210-725-4960
    My jet skis where stolen from an apartment complex in Garland TX. I am offering a $500 Reward for informatiom leading to their return.

1998 GTX Seadoo White/Maroon Vin # ZZN96351D898
    1999 Seadoo GTX White/Gold Vin # ZZN42425B999
    Trailer lisc# 8LYYJL
    Trailer is a Roadmaster Custom Trailer
    Vin # 9H060795

+1
    sorry to hear that man,
    but i dont understand who would steal such a thing..
    around my place, for 500$ you can buy a stollen 2008 rxp/rxt
    i think you should be looking locally....
    im pretty sure no one will steal them and send them to florida or something.
    hope you find them. again my apologies, i understand your loss...

Update us if anything new is heard.

+1
    I don't understand why anybody would steal ANYTHING, but you have to keep in mind PWC's are a HUGE theft target. They are relatively easy to take given the proper precautions are not taken, given their low weight you don't need a 2500/3500 truck to tow them. Where they go from there, who knows though.

I'm really sorry for your loss OP, be on the lookout on your local craigslist as well as surrounding areas. Watch eBay as well, and do some google searches for your model ski with the tag "FS", that will catch common forum sale ads. That's about as much you can do given you've already given your local PD the VIN's.

Good luck.

If i knew,...I wouldn't ask sea-one's Avatar
    +1
    Didnt you have these on the local craigslist, i think i seen your ad. Probably its someone that came out to look and was really scoping it out to see how to get'm...hate to hear it,pisses me off,im in waxahachie btw.

+1
    BTW, where did you store them? They were on a double traillor?
    Im guessing you kept them in a garage, if so, then only people who you know stole them or hired someone to steal them, on second tought, they wont b able to use it, so id be looking for parts.

And ill tell you why people steal, because they have this ideologie that everybody wins in the situation of theft.
    The thief gets money or enjoys riding it himself, the owner gets repayed by insurance (most of the time)
    So only the insurance company looses money, and really, for them, 20K isnt that big of a loss.
    But its still wrong to steal, and envy could also be a reason why people steal, not to ride or get money, but just to take it away from YOU.

If a pair of skis like that surface here ill inform you ( although i is in very, very. Big doubt theyll get this far)
    Hope you find them soon.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sea-one View Post
    Didnt you have these on the local craigslist, i think i seen your ad. Probably its someone that came out to look and was really scoping it out to see how to get'm...hate to hear it,pisses me off,im in waxahachie btw.
    If he really does have them on Craigslist, that very well could be it. I never put a close location to where I am and I NEVER show any goods at my own house. I understand it's a complete PITA to load them up and drive them to a nearby commercial parking lot, but it's what you need to do these days to ensure the item you're selling AND anything else in your home/garage doesn't get stolen. Also ensure when you're heading home (if they don't buy) to make sure they aren't following you. It sucks to be paranoid but these days you have to watch out for yourself and CYA.

Thread Information