launch ramp close to barnaget inlet?

looking 4 a free or cheep ramp close 2 the barnaget inlet maybe like just across the bay.my 99 gp1200 dont do good on gas and from were i drop it in im at a 1/2 tank by the time i get there play till 1 bar drops hen gotta head back and just when im close to my ramp the warning light blinks low fule...sucks.any help will b great...thanks

there's one in Barnegat light on island. 10th and bayview ave i think it is. I know there is also one in Barnegat (main land) dont remember exactly where it is though.

on LBI, there is a ramp just down from the Barnegat CG station that is 20$. there is also a gas dock next to the CG.

so as your heading into the inlet from bay lighthouse is on the right...i see boats docked any gas in that area...thanks for the ramps..maybe ill drive down and take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbri99 View Post
    so as your heading into the inlet from bay lighthouse is on the right...i see boats docked any gas in that area...thanks for the ramps..maybe ill drive down and take a look.
    gas docks to the right of lighthouse past the CG station, I think the place is called Gary`s???

Lodi/Beach Haven West, New Jersey, United States
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    gas docks to the right of lighthouse past the CG station, I think the place is called Gary`s???
    Bobbys...and stay next to the wall, winter made it even more shallow, down to an inch or so

NJ -> MD Jet ski trip fuel mileage champ carguy89's Avatar
    +1
    If you want cheap ramp and ability to get gas, I'd say launch out of Forked River free ramp, shoot directly across the bay, and go play in the inlet, fill up at coast guard maybe, or wait and fill up in Forked River.

The ramp is on Lakeside Drive East and is a nice sandy ramp, actually I like it better than the paid ramps around the area. I have a house there if you ever need someone to ride with.

Thread Information