Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

way2fast for fast and reliable service

For those of you who didn't know, make sure to check Richard for the fastest and most reliable watercraft service possible. Thanks again man for everything.

Richard can Flame anyone he wants with his prices! He cant be beat!
    Good Honest Guy anyone says diffrent they deserve a kick in the balls! Thanks for all the help!

I second third and forth what Fuhreal says!

+1
    Richard is a man of his word with great service. Todd

just waiting for him to accept C/C 's

+1
    Hey Guys; Check out a thread on www.ultra150.com that I started under the heading "What If" in the General Discussion section. It is about a low life who shafted me for parts I sent him some time ago. I think everyone on all the PWC boards should be made aware of this guys tactics and warned because he has done it to several other people too. He even took an Ultra from a poor girl about 2 years ago and never paid her for it. His name is Charlie Patrick and he lives in Illinois and skis on the southern part of Lake Michigan. Just recently I was shafted for $650 by another scumbag. He ordered parts for his Ultra and didn't pay for them. I think he is a friend of Charlie Patrick because they ski in the same area and both own Ultras. Charlie probably put him up to it, but this I can not prove. Be careful you don't fall victim to this shyster !!!!

Richard

+1
    Rich, i just read that and think its a damn shame

Just read it aswell, I do admire you for still being soo trusting with others.

+1
    I just saw that that Ultra board thread was "locked". I wanted to accept the shysters offer for free airfare to fly me up to the Windy City to meet him ! Any board that lets the "crook" get the last word in and then locks the thread must be run by either (1)cowards or (2)partners in crime !

Richard

Richard:

I read all the posts on that thread. The guy admitted screwing you!

What was the deal with him posing as his wife and getting you to send even more parts?

This guy is a f-ing weasel.

+1
    Jeff; He didn't pose as his wife, he pretended to be a woman who wanted to buy her husband Jet ski parts for his birthday. She (he) wanted to receive the parts by the birthday date so I rushed to get everything together and send them out. The "woman" seemed so sweet during our emails, I never even gave it a thought that "she" was Charlie is disguise. (The guy who screwed me for parts once before) It wasn't until a while after the parts were sent that I wondered why I didn't hear from her again or receive payment for them. I went back and re-read the emails she had sent. In the first email she said her husbands name was John, and in later emails it was Bob.....only then did I smell a rat ! I later learned that the woman's name he used was that of his shack up girlfriend. I believe she never knew what he was up to. It wasn't until the police paid him a visit that I found out for certain that Charlie was responsible for this act of Fraud. From the emails I received, he seems to have a LOT of enemies....if they find him in an alley one day, they won't know who put him there !!

Richard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information