Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

seadoo rxt mods help

Hey guys i have a seadoo rxt i am looking into getting a x charger with 42lbs injectors and billet fuel rail, what other mods would you guys recommend to start off with

how did u go finding a motor

+1
    yer i got one bud its getting shipped on monday came with riva valve train

Thats the exact same color and year as mine. I did 2* pump wedge 42# injectors X Charger Block offs and a 14/19 impeller. I havent installed the new impeller yet I am hoping to send it to speedfreaks to get the setback mod done. After doing all the upgrades above without the impeller I gained about 1 MPH. I am hoping the impeller really helps me. I expected alot more from the X Charger etc. Reading more and seeing what others have done I think for the money I should have kept the stock charger went with a Fizzle intercooler and a ride plate mod. It really seems for the money I would have been going faster with the IC and ride plate change than with all the other stuff I bought now. I already have the other mods so I will add the intercooler RRFPR and have my ride plate done. with the mods I already have hopefully I gain alot more. I think as far as bolt on easy stuff what I have listed is about it, but there are alot of more knowledgeable people on here than me I just thought I would share my experience with you. With what I have listed above on my ski without the correct impeller I am at 67MPH I was running 66MPH before I added the 42# injectors and X Charger and 65MPH stock. Looking at all the mods listed from what I have read you can be somewhere around 72MPH

+1
    cheers mate will defiently do the fpr mod and the afr gauge

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gtile04 View Post
    Hey guys i have a seadoo rxt i am looking into getting a x charger with 42lbs injectors and billet fuel rail, what other mods would you guys recommend to start off with

would recomend running the external IC if you are in oz??? i ran a greenwheel, external ic and a 13/18 3 blade prop and it was great...

then went to a rude 1 for around 60hrs.. then a c kit after that.... all on a 07 rxt... next step is now turbo which is about 80% done... i am heading to brissy next weekend to take some pics

i noticed i was getting ALOT better fuel economy with the external IC but not much in the top end... do the rear air as well as that gave me alot better improvement with holeshot and helped the ckit to no end...

i have my rear air setup for sale if u want it... complete with adaptor to suit the rxt.. not many modded ones on this side of the continent

+1
    hey retro thanks for your input have to got a pic of your rear air and how much r u after thanks mate

+1
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...similar-models

in the above link.. there are pics on there.. you might want to change the pod out on it to a new one...

i have never had water injestion with this as the pod tends to take any splashes etc... its hard to submerge the rear end of a RXT when wavejumping, i have done it several times and no issues.. i put two holes in the bottom of the bucket for water to drain..

i was wanting to keep this.. but i need the real estate as the turbo needs to be mounted fairly high for the way i ride etc...

also have it here for sale on a WA based forum too...

http://forum.jetskijunkys.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1966

no bites... so looking at $180 + postage.. its bulky so oz post might be around $60 - $90?? the aluminium bucket cost me a shit load to get made up but have not had any issues with it....

i am in shydney at the moment down in wollongong working for another week or so..

+1
    If you have riva valve train id be looking at an ECU reflash (which should also help with the fueling with a larger s/c)

+1
    would seadoo centre be able to flash my stock computer if so how much ruffly

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information