Thread: 1996 Seadoo GTX and trailer
06-18-2011, 05:06 PM #1
1996 Seadoo GTX and trailer
1996 Seadoo GTX on Load Rite "Bandit" PWC galvanized trailer. Starts and runs great. Less than 89 hours on ski since new. No dents, holes, cracks, etc. Recently went the thru the entire ski as follows:
1. Carbs cleaned and painted
2. Installed new Solas Concord Stainless Steel Impeller and wear ring. ($250)
3. Installed new battery, less than a month a go.
4. Replaced all oil and fuel lines with high quality transparent lines.
5. Checked compression , 130 psi both cylinders, well within spec, as new really.
6. Installed new spark plugs.
7. Cleaned fuel filter
8. Purchased two new DESS keys (lanyards), both programed to the ski ($80)
9. Installed new registration numbers
10. Updated VA registration, good for three more years.
11. Cleaned everything thoroughly, and waxed hull.
This ski is ready to go. 52-53 mph top speed, very quick low end, easy to pull tubes. Seats look good. All gauges work. Have titles for both ski and trailer (VA). Trailer is only a couple years old, and has new bunks and carpet, also has the larger 12" wheels and tires.
Price is firm, but I will consider trades. Broken or damaged watercraft trades possible too. I'm also looking for a good compact car. 96 or new Honda Civic would be ideal, but all other consider too. A small pickup might be okay, just make offers.
06-18-2011, 05:07 PM #2
07-16-2011, 09:34 AM #3
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
Whats the price??
07-16-2011, 09:46 AM #4
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By thetolleyman in forum Sea Doo 2 Stroke SkisReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2011, 09:48 AM
By LS1300R in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2009, 02:45 PM
By cj123 in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 04-26-2009, 05:41 PM
By sweetbats in forum Sea Doo 4Tec SkisReplies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2008, 08:27 AM
By 1996XP in forum Sea Doo 4Tec SkisReplies: 10Last Post: 08-24-2008, 07:16 PM