Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Problème polaris 1200 TXI Virage...

Hello!

Alors voila, j'ai remonté tout mon Polaris, ça faisait 3 ans qu'il n'avait pas tourné (moteur cassé)... 1200 2temps à injection direct.

Jusqu'à maintenant je ne l'avais jamais mis à l'eau, mais sur la remorque il démarrait au quart de tour, et aucun problème à l'accélération ni raté ni rien...

Donc hier je vidange complètement le réservoir (l'essence avait quand même 3 ans...) et je refais le plein ce matin pour partir sur de bonnes bases....

Je le démarre avant la mise à l'eau, RAS... Je le met à l'eau, et à 50m il cale au ralentit, je redémarre, il re-cale 50m plus loin, je redémarre, accélère un peu, et il re cale...etc pendant 5 fois jusqu'au moment ou il n'a plus redémarré.... donc je le ramène à la rame (400m du bord)

Arrivé à la maison je regarde... Je pense en premier à un désamorçage de la pompe à essence.... Je purge donc le système avec un embout de pompe à vélo...l'essence sort, je ré-essaye mais toujours rien....

Donc l'essence coule bien dans le circuit, la pompe tourne, l'allumage est bon, il y a bien du courant qui arrive à la prise des injecteurs, mais il y a pas d'essence dans le moteur... Pas le moindre prémisse d'allumage...
    Si je met de l'essence dans les pistons il démarre puis cale...

J'ai quand même pas cramé trois injecteurs d'un coup!!

J'ai peut-être mal purgé? Comment faut-il faire?

Comment tester les injecteurs?

Helpppp!!!!

Hello!

So, I just finish my Polaris, it's been three years since he had't turned (broken engine) ...1200 2 stroke DI.

Until now I had never put it on the water , but it starts like a clockwork, and no problems in acceleration or anything ...

So yesterday I completely drain the tank (petrol was still in since three years ...) and I do the full fuel this morning....

I start it before the launch...I put it in water, and 50 meter it dock down, I restart, it re-dock 50m away, I restart, accelerat a bit, and re-dock down ... etc for 5 times until it has not restarted ....so I brought him back to the train (400m from the edge)

Arrived at home I look it ...In first I think to defusing the gas pump ....So then I purge the system with a tip bicycle pump ... fuel comes out, I re-tried but still nothing ....

So the gasoline is flowing in the circuit, the fuel pump is running, the ignition is good, there is power coming to the cap of the injectors, but there is no fuel in the engine ...Not a single premise ignition ...
    If I put gas into the pistons it starts, and dock down ...

I still have not scorched three injectors at once!??

Maybe I don't purge it corectly? How do I do?

How can I test the injectors?

Helpppp!!

+1
    sounds like your fuel regulator fell off into the tank
    You need to check the fuel pressure with a gauge first

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    It starts when you prime it with fuel into the throttle body air intake - correct?

Measure the voltage no white/red wires with all injectors plugged in. Should be over 20 volts while engine is cranking. About 45 volts when engine is running.

Connect one meter probe to engine ground. Connect other meter probe to white/red wire with injectors still plugged in as normal.

Hello!

Yes it start when I put fuel into the throttle body air intake, but it stop 5' second after...

I have aproximatively 23/35V at all injectors plug when it's cranking... I don't test when it's run...

What type of gauge did I need?

Thanks for all!

+1
    35 volts when cranking is too high. And it does not keep running after starting with fuel prime.

Both these things suggest the EMM is not triggering the injectors, but is firing the spark plugs.

I think the EMM needs repair. The only repair service I am aware of is DFI Technologies. Contact info via my signature links, look under Parts Sources.

Sorry I want say 23/25V.... Not 35V...

Thk.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jof_2b View Post
    Sorry I want say 23/25V.... Not 35V...

Thk.
    Same conclusion. You have spark, and injector voltage, but the injectors are not actually injecting fuel.

EMM test and repair, I think.

Hello!

How could I test the EMM? (I live in france...)

It's can't be an fuel pressure default? Because it's appear only after that I remove all the fuel of the tank for re-full it with new fuel.... :/

Thk!

+1
    Confirm you have correct fuel pressure when engine is cranking or running. Should be slightly more than 20 PSI at the schrader valve tee.

Check that all electrical connections to the EMM are clean and dry, with no corrosion. Also make sure there is no dried dielectric grease on the pins that might interfere with proper metal-to-metal pin contact.

EMM testing is indirect. You confirm the subsystems are correct or not correct, and that makes the determination.

In your case you have confirmed that there is spark, and that the engine will run if you prime the engine directly with fuel. That means the EMM is working enough to provide correct spark and timing.

You have also verified that the injector voltage is correct while the engine is cranking.

If the EMM was working 100% correct then the injectors would also be operating and the engine would run. This is not happening, which is why I think the EMM needs repair.

Please confirm that the three injector wires are correctly connected to the correct cylinders by wire color.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information