Thread: Racing at LOTO

Racing at LOTO

Myself as many of you out there spend most summer weekends at the Lake of the Ozarks yet there are no PWC races to be found. I was looking to put together a group of PWC riders in the LOTO area to start a small racing group. It will be something that will most likely start out as unsanctioned racing/group rides that we could turn into a sanctioned body if there is interest. I invision riders that enjoy riding the rough water but know how to ride safe. I know many marina and restaurant owners from bagnel dam all the way up to Big Dicks so we can try to put something together with them if things work out.

Let me know if there is any interest and we can get together and try to put something together.

+1
    I would definately be up for helping to get something like this going. I'm certain I could get region 9 IJSBA tour to make a stop here and hopefully it could grow into a national tour stop due to being in the center of the country.

What mile marker are you at. I spend almost every weekend at LOTO unless I am at a race. I am at MM 46.
    Quote Originally Posted by JKArcade View Post
    Myself as many of you out there spend most summer weekends at the Lake of the Ozarks yet there are no PWC races to be found. I was looking to put together a group of PWC riders in the LOTO area to start a small racing group. It will be something that will most likely start out as unsanctioned racing/group rides that we could turn into a sanctioned body if there is interest. I invision riders that enjoy riding the rough water but know how to ride safe. I know many marina and restaurant owners from bagnel dam all the way up to Big Dicks so we can try to put something together with them if things work out.

Let me know if there is any interest and we can get together and try to put something together.

I am at the 12 mile marker, but spend some time around the 42 occasionally. I wanted this to be my first year racing PWC's but have been to busy to travel to races. I would enjoy sitting down with you and talking about getting something started at LOTO whenever you have some time.
    I raced Offshore Powerboats for over 6 years in the SBI and OSS organizations and have run in the shootout for many years. I raced the OSS Ozarks race the 3 years it was at LOTO and it was a huge hit. We have such a great lake that I think it would be a perfect stop on the ISJBA tour.

+1
    This would be awesome!

Count me in. I would be happy to help in anyway possible too

Thread Information