Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is Jerry OK???

+1

Is Jerry OK???

I just got the following from Jerry's e-mail address:

Hello,

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I had a trip to Greenock,Scotland for a short vacation unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were all stolen from us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

We've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in few hrs from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills the amount needed now is just $3,000USD.I am so confused right now and thank God i wasn't injured because I complied immediately,Please keep checking your email from time to time as it's the only way to reach you.

Waiting to read from you so we can let you know how to get the money wired to us.

Jerry.
    Sounds really weird???

+1
    It is a hoax someone hacked his account. But you can wire money to [email protected].

Same here... doesn't sound like him at all, unless he's been brushing up on his Nigerian. I wonder if his server got hacked. They knew he was on vacation. He just left for vacation, so there's no way he's already racked-up $3K in hotel bills.

+1
    Yes he is fine. I spoke to a family member of his and I have personally heard from him a little while ago.. His email has been hacked..

+1
    He is fine.

Besides... Jerry would have gone all Green Hulk, and put the hurt down a poor mugger, right?

I got it too:

Hello,

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I had a trip to Greenock,Scotland for a short vacation unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were all stolen from us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

We've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in few hrs from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills the amount needed now is just $3,000USD.I am so confused right now and thank God i wasn't injured because I complied immediately,Please keep checking your email from time to time as it's the only way to reach you.

Waiting to read from you so we can let you know how to get the money wired to us.

Jerry.

+1
    Damn, I was all ready to send him $3000. Guess I will go ahead and sent it to Beerdart instead.....................NOT

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    Damn, I was all ready to send him $3000. Guess I will go ahead and sent it to Beerdart instead.....................NOT

I did also got this email from Jerry which I'm assuming that some one got into his Gmail account.
    Jerry please keep us inform regarding this issue.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information