Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wtf?

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I had a trip to Greenock,Scotland for a short vacation unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were all stolen from us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

We've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in few hrs from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills the amount needed now is just $3,000USD.I am so confused right now and thank God i wasn't injured because I complied immediately,Please keep checking your email from time to time as it's the only way to reach you.

Waiting to read from you so we can let you know how to get the money wired to us.

That was sent to my eml.

Tell me it's a scam.

Hampton Va.
    sounds wrong -- 3000 bucks for a hotel room and extras ? -- damn if it was me i would stay until they threw me out !

Seriously...he loses everything but remembers my eml from 2+ yrs ago?....right.

Scammers suck.

Just wanted everyone to know...they've stooped to a new low.

Port St. Lucie, FL
    I got the exact same E-mail today as well .

Jerry , U been on vacation lately??

Sounds like someone hacked his jwgaddis@ gmail acct.

the return addy is listed as "y"

close...but no cigar.

Belle Chasse, La.
    Jerry is not happy about this.....many members called me to see what the deal was, and he told me it was a scam. Sometimes I wish I were in the same room with these assholes...

I got the same email!! Thought it sounded a bit sus. Someone should get intouch with him and let him know.

Pittsburg, Texas Lake Bob Sandlin
    I got it also....lots of ass pain for Hulk, all of his contacts info has been corrupted! It is a shame we live in a world where we have to spend lots of money on anti-virus, spam, software.............((

Plainfield, IL
    Got the email also.

thought i would check here 1st. just checked my email . same message. at least this isnt real. damn hackers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information