Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SBT not a fan no customer service very dissapointed

got new cyls and pistons on today bought the cyl exchange from sbt on my 96 slx was doing great until manifold was to go on and the gaskets they sent were the wrong ones called them and they said they would ship them out today i asked for next day shipping and the guy tells me he cant do that it would cost $61 i said i paid 500 for the exchange and if it were my company and i messed a customers order up i would do what ever it took to make it rite no matter cost he says sorry bout that but i can have them there by monday come on wtf how crappy is that i just hope the cyls and pistons a worth a crap another wk without my ski good thing the sl 1050 is running grrreat poop on sbt will not do business there again

+1
    This may sound silly, but I was reading through some of your old threads and you said you were new to the pwc world, are you sure they sent you the wrong gaskets? How about a picture.

Banned User
    +1
    They are sending new gaskets no questions asked. How do they know if someone is tellling the truth or trying to get a free gasket? I think its great they are sending the new parts without requiring that you send the old one back. I get annoyed when people bitch about poor customer service just because they didn't get what they want. They have taken care of the issue at no cost to you.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by shugart99 View Post
    .... if it were my company and i messed a customers order up i would do what ever it took to make it rite no matter cost...
    That's funny! You don't even own a business, if you do you'll be broke in no time.

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1
    gotta back sbt on this one.if they demanded the old ones back first before they sent the others then i'd be upset.go ride the sl1050 have a beer and enjoy the water.

+1
    Another missed weekend of riding for someone because of SBT. Maybe their worker who packaged it couldn't read english on the package where it said what engine they were for. From the video i saw a while back i could see that happening.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1FASTXC View Post
    Maybe their worker who packaged it couldn't read english on the package where it said what engine they were for.
    Thats a good possibility, have a link for the video?

yes i am sure they are the wrong gaskets they sent 52-303 and i needed the 52-304 and they did first tell me to package the wrong ones back up and send to them and they will send me the new ones and i complained and they said they would send the correct ones and to put the wrong ones in package and mail back bunch of bs and another wkend not on water because of SBT screw up thanx SBT

no cost to me bs i spent alot of time on my ski to get it ready and because of SBT still not ready u must work for sbt where i come from u do what u can to make it right for the customer when ur the one that screwed up so spending the 61 dollar over nite fee shouldnt have bn an issue

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information