+1

Helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

ANYONE IN SOUTH JERSEY IM IN CHERRY HILL NJ OR PHILLY AREA HAVE A CATCH CAN SEND UP I CAN USE I JUST DID THE 4'' KANIFLEX INTAKE AND DIDNT KNOW I NEED A CATCH CAN GRRRRRRRRRRRRR IM GETTING ONE BUT IT WONT BE HERE TILL NEXT WEEK UGGGGGGGGGG I WANT TO RIDE IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE CLOSE TO PLEASE CALL ME 609 352 1047 WANT TO RIDE BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by duty View Post
    ANYONE IN SOUTH JERSEY IM IN CHERRY HILL NJ OR PHILLY AREA HAVE A CATCH CAN SEND UP I CAN USE I JUST DID THE 4'' KANIFLEX INTAKE AND DIDNT KNOW I NEED A CATCH CAN GRRRRRRRRRRRRR IM GETTING ONE BUT IT WONT BE HERE TILL NEXT WEEK UGGGGGGGGGG I WANT TO RIDE IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE CLOSE TO PLEASE CALL ME 609 352 1047 WANT TO RIDE BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Bro, Temporarily just get a soup can (campbells or something), Fill it with napkins tissue etc and wire tie it inside and put the hose in it. This is what I did until mine arrived

+1
    Thanx bro i might do that then im so pissed that i missed this part of the install grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!

man, what`s with all the CAPS! isn`t there like a shitload of threads on how to make a cheap catch can?

hahahaa what`s up DUTY! hahahha still have that RXT?

+1
    Or just go to home depot and make one for the time being with PVC. LOVE the soup can trick :0

Quote Originally Posted by duty View Post
    Call Derrick at Jet Set Performance... He is in Cherry Hill and he might have one
    609-440-7845

+1
    Harbor Freight air compressor filter.

Thread Information