06-25-2011, 11:21 PM #1
More general questions I couldnt find
Just some questions I had and thought I could get answers to for my information.
1. The rev limit on a GTX RXT and RXP is 8300 and it starts taking timing out (or soft limit) at 8200 correct? Do the X skis have a higher rev limit?
2. Does anyone have a picture of a properly blended ride plate? I used Right Stuff to fill in the cracks
3. How about pictures of the pump shoe and how the cracks should be filled.
4. I did a search and you should cover the bolt heads up with tape before filling the ride plate holes. Is that correct?
06-25-2011, 11:26 PM #2
1. Yes and no. X ski is 8200
2. I dont
4. Yes. I used a piece of small rope and tape.
06-26-2011, 08:31 AM #3
06-26-2011, 09:08 AM #4
06-26-2011, 09:14 PM #5
That explains the low RPM on my buddies X ski I thought it would be more RPMs and not less.
Does anyone know of a place with some pics of properly blended ride plate grooves? I filled mine in some, but near the back you can see daylight around the edges. Should I fill that all in? IS there a benefit?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By nunnink23 in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2010, 12:57 AM
By Cliffy in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2010, 03:03 PM
By adrielmc in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2009, 02:39 PM
By nease06 in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2007, 09:23 PM
By r8333b in forum Polaris Open DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2007, 11:18 AM