Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FS - Pro 1200

FS - Pro 1200

I have what I was told by 785 lugs to be one of the fastest pro 1200 boats. It is torn apart and will be needing 3 bores and pistons and new crank seals and gaskets.That being said, it has triple factory pipes,48 novi's,the good polaris intake manifolds, msd water injection,V Force reeds, kawasaki flat top pistons, head chambers, and port timing, tunnel ported and filled cases, triple polaris head shell, skat trak 12 vein D75 set back pump, hardened driveshaft, water box, evolution marine ride plate and scoop grate, evolution marine manual trim system. umi steering and bars, beach house sponsons. complete programed ignition system for triple pipes,Race gas mix,The hull is excelent except the hood is scratched will need paint job. and a scratch on side of top deck (good place for sticker). I figure it will cost about a grand to get it running. This boat has every good part you could ever want. I will entertain offers as a complete. If not I will part out or fix myself. The guy who bought it did not know it was premix, what a waste. Anyway I will entertain offers, I hate to part out a boat that was dialed in this well.

+1
    wrong section

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by castaicsportsgarage View Post
    I have what I was told by 785 lugs to be one of the fastest pro 1200 boats. It is torn apart and will be needing 3 bores and pistons and new crank seals and gaskets.That being said, it has triple factory pipes,48 novi's,the good polaris intake manifolds, msd water injection,V Force reeds, kawasaki flat top pistons, head chambers, and port timing, tunnel ported and filled cases, triple polaris head shell, skat trak 12 vein D75 set back pump, hardened driveshaft, water box, evolution marine ride plate and scoop grate, evolution marine manual trim system. umi steering and bars, beach house sponsons. complete programed ignition system for triple pipes,Race gas mix,The hull is excelent except the hood is scratched will need paint job. and a scratch on side of top deck (good place for sticker). I figure it will cost about a grand to get it running. This boat has every good part you could ever want. I will entertain offers as a complete. If not I will part out or fix myself. The guy who bought it did not know it was premix, what a waste. Anyway I will entertain offer I hate to part out a boat that was dialed in this well.
    650.00 !!!!!!!

For what part?

how much complete ? where in Az are you?

what was the fastest mph

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BADSL900 View Post
    what was the fastest mph
    this ski ran around 73-75 mph when running

RizzO
    +1
    Was it reliable?

It look like it really was until the new owner didn't premix yow!!!

$2500.00 laughlin bullhead city

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information