+1

You guys rock!!!!

Couple weeks ago I posted a pic of my SC washers and asked what they were. You guys quickly responded they were ceramic. I gotta say I was skeptical that you could really tell just from seeing a pic, but I didn't want to risk it so I sent the SC off to Jerry for a full rebuild. Got it back and reinstalled and I should be good to go. To ease my own mind crazy I tore the old shaft apart (nice of you jerry to send all the old parts back, great service!!!) and did the magnet test on the washers. They were indeed ceramic. Glad I listened to you guys and not the chump I bought it from who swears he paid to have them replaced.

So thanks to you guys I saved a possible disaster and can hopefully get out there and enjoy my new toy without any other issues.

First time I will really get to ride it is this weekend up at our place on Lake Erie in Canada. I am so anxious to try this thing out, I can't wait!!!

Thanks again, this site is the best!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tpd View Post
    Couple weeks ago I posted a pic of my SC washers and asked what they were. You guys quickly responded they were ceramic. I gotta say I was skeptical that you could really tell just from seeing a pic, but I didn't want to risk it so I sent the SC off to Jerry for a full rebuild. Got it back and reinstalled and I should be good to go. To ease my own mind crazy I tore the old shaft apart (nice of you jerry to send all the old parts back, great service!!!) and did the magnet test on the washers. They were indeed ceramic. Glad I listened to you guys and not the chump I bought it from who swears he paid to have them replaced.

So thanks to you guys I saved a possible disaster and can hopefully get out there and enjoy my new toy without any other issues.

First time I will really get to ride it is this weekend up at our place on Lake Erie in Canada. I am so anxious to try this thing out, I can't wait!!!

Thanks again, this site is the best!!!!

have a great time enjoy

+1
    Enjoy the ride

+1
    Hope you like it. Good luck down the road.

Thread Information