Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GP1300R

GP1300R

Looking to buy a GPR and I'm having a heckuva time finding one. I really don't want to spend much more than $5,000, but can spend a little more if it's a good deal. I had a 2004 lined up to buy, and the guy decided that he did not like me and didn't want me to buy it (I suspect because I asked to test drive and something was probably wrong with it, but who knows).

To be completely honest, I'd actually prefer it not to have bigger engine mods like porting, milled heads, etc... I'm fine with an intake grate and a d-plate though. I'm not looking to go 80+ mph, I just want a nice, relatively quick, and reliable ski (as reliable as a 2 stroke can be) that can handle. Hours are not a huge deal assuming it was well taken care of.

So if anyone is trying to sell a GPR within driving distance from 28557 (Morehead City, NC), please let me know. I have cash in hand and I'm ready to buy!

Thanks!

Matt
    Last edited by Goliath; 07-06-2011 at 07:12 PM.

Road trip to south jersey and buy mine! Haha alittle more then what your looking to spend but you wouldn't be disappointed. Good luck with your search...

I want your ski sooo bad, haha. Maybe by the end of the summer when I've saved up some more (if it's still not sold).

I just bought this GPR... http://southjersey.craigslist.org/boa/2466984003.html

Pics don't even do it justice!!!

He had another GPR as well, it was an 03 with 60hrs that was just as clean as the 05 in the ad. I think he wanted $4500 for it with a trailer, but I'm sure you could negotiate something.

I'd Email him and see what's up..... Good luck in your search!!!

Wow, that is one clean looking ski. That is exactly what I am looking for. Unfortunately, that is way too long of a drive :-\

Thanks for the heads up though! Hope your new ski works out great for you!

Hey Matt, I`m in NJ, if you ever decide to visit look me up... and if you need to have a machine looked at in NJ and is within reach, gimme a shout...
    I recently read about a 2006 in Manhawkin mentioned on the forum, salt water ski... no price listed yet...
    There are ski`s popping up all over, so at least you`ll have a lot of choices and can shop wisely...good luck with your quest...
    I`ve been keeping an eye on craigslist myself, maybe I`ll see a great deal on a fishing boat...

Been searching like crazy. Have seen quite a few that I would like to buy, but location is the big issue. I just don't want to drive 6+ hours each way :/

Anybody know of anyone looking to sell something in the NC/SC area? Or someone willing to deliver, lol.

pm sent

Please close thread. No longer looking

GP1300R XL1200 LTD GP1200R Yimihemi1200's Avatar
    2008 GP1300R with 2 years warranty left. Make me an offer. IUt is fast with a Jim's R&D ride plate.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information